Bye Bye Little B*tch

(Yes I wanted that to be the name of the chapter because I hate her so much!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person
Marinette landed in a park and looked around. She had that feeling again and dodged the attack. She looked up and saw the flying motherf*cking b*tch above her with lightning bolts circling her hands. "Ready to die, Mari-sl*t?!" she yelled. Ready as I'll ever be. She finally made her way to the ground, her eyes pitch black with a purple dot in the center. She threw more magic at her but she dodged all.

Lila: Is this just a game to you Marinette!? You're fighting like a coward!

Marinette: You're fighting like a spoilt brat.

Lila: Don't you see, today's the day when you get to die by my hands. The pain, the suffering...it'll all go away forever. My parents would finally be avenged and my worst enemy will finally be gone too. All the power in the world will be mine!

Marinette: You saying that is just stalling time. You keep mentioning you'll kill me but right now you're just toying with me. C'mon b*tch, I thought you were better than the Joker.

Lila: Do. Not. Compare. Me. To. My. Worthless. Uncle!!

She conjured an entire shadow fox as big as the London bridge itself. It stared right at her, Marinette not fazing a bit. It launched straight at her as it pierced through the ground. She jumped up and flew dodging it, but got nudged in the back by Lila. The fox appeared again from the ground and continued once again. It was non stop attacking from the two enemies toward Marinette.

Marinette had bruises and cuts all on her body. She was breathing harshly, not even putting up a fight. Lila sighed and called back her fox that stood before her.

Lila: I'm very disappointed Marinette. You're not even trying. It's like you're trying to die. Well if you want it so back, then come and get it. This is when the real fun begins. But what's a show of a lifetime without a crowd to see it.

She cackled. Overhead there was a bubble of purple and black clouds over them. The same followed for the rest of the team in the other parts of the world. And at the speed of light, it fell and engulfed everyone beneath it. It was dark, cold, dreary, quiet, except for the laughter of a familiar b*tch. Marinette looked around but didn't see anything. That's when the b*tch called out to her.

There before her stood the entire team with inhibitor collars on surrounded by the villain organization. She was about to use her blood plain on them but was stopped as a magic sphere blasted in her face.  She coughed looking up to see the liar smirking. "Uh uh uh, your fight is with me. I will make sure you have a long but painfully excruciating death, Mari-sl*t. And you have your friends and family as the audience to a once in a lifetime show. Please, enjoy *grins*"

She cackled out a hearty, evil laugh that echoed in the black abyss surrounding them. Marinette dodged as best she could even landed a few hits on the brat. She was fast, Marinette tried to keep up but it was like fighting a stronger, more powerful clone of herself. She struggled to keep fighting, being near Lila, it was like she was draining her power by the second. Every time they clashed, she got weaker.

Her family and friends cheered her on but all they could do was sit back and watch. Lila got close to Marinette as their fingers were tied, both pushing against the other for dominance. "You can't win, Mari-sl*t! The end is inevitable, your death is inevitable, the future..- my future is inevitable!! You can't stop it from happening! Embrace it!! *cackles*" Lila slammed her forehead into Marinette and she crashed into the ground.