The Geeks

Chase pov

                  I was furious they damaged my science project I flew down the halls towards the classroom where Jason and his goons were I was so mad I lunged myself at him. HOLD UP! You are probably wondering what is going on and who I am. Well, let me introduce myself my name is Chase Quicklin. Me and my friends are science geeks and we are bullied a lot for it. I would be a fool if I didn't tell you who my friends are we have Alex, KJ, Aiden, and Alexa.

               And we of course have the bullies Jason, Micheal, and Fred. Now that you're caught up on that I'll tell you what happened this morning we finally finished the science project it took us six weeks but when we left for a break Jason and his goons damaged part of the science project. So back to where we began. I tackled Jason to the ground I gave him a sharp knee to the gut he groaned on the ground his goons decided it was time for my beating and was pushed into a locker and punched multiple times. You may think this terrible but this isn't even half of it.

            By the time my beating was done I knew was going to have more bruises and scars. When I got home I talked to my friends about what happened. They had horror placed clearly on their faces because they knew about the scars and now I have more. The next day I go to my social studies class and the assignment was to talk to your friend in any language you can talk in. Me and Alex spoke in Italian. ( I did not know how to get it to write in Italian sorry ) We spoke about what we are going to do next. 

(Send some ideas please in the comments and what you think I should do I might also give you a shoutout in my next chapter if you do)