Awkward

Chase pov

I woke up got changed and went to school Aiden was wearing an orange coat today I think to myself why is he obsessed with colors? I was talking to Alex about some school projects and left to go to class  Alexa was not at school because she is on a trip to Washington. I was walking to lunch when Jason decided to try and bully me somehow he found out my parents died and said hey Quicklen hows are your parents doing oh right they're dead he laughs. Well at least my parents loved me I said. Jason walks up to me and punches me then walks away I walk to lunch and sit down by Aiden. We start talking about random stuff Aiden caught me staring at Rachel Arten the most beautiful girl in school. Jason keeps trying to ask her out but she refuses. She turns Jason down because she has a secret crush on Chase. Rachel has long blond hair with grey eyes. Aiden tells me to go ask her out but I say no and he says yes. That went on for about fifteen minutes but I finally agreed. I walk up to Rachel and say hey um uh Rachel would you um like to uh go out on um a date with me. A minute of silence between us and I say in my mind Awkward. Rachel says yes and I'm practically about to pass out. I asked her where and when and she says the top of her apartment building at 10:00 pm tonight. I said ok and left to tell Aiden when I told him he laughed and said I knew you could do it. After school, I did my homework and zoomed around the city of New York. I stopped three muggings six robberys and two car chases. I zoomed around trying to find a flowers shop and I found one in Queens where I saw this guy in a red and blue spandex costume with a spider logo beating up a couple of criminals. I just ignored it and changed out of my suit in an ally and walked to the flower shop and bought some tulips for Rachel I walked around the corner and made sure there were no cameras and no one was watching me and I zoomed away to Rachels apartment and walked up to the roof where I found Rachel watching the city traffic I said hello and gave her the flowers. I asked if she liked them and she said she loved them. We ate salad and pasta which was good we talked for a bit and then we moved closer to each other our hands met and we slowly moved closer and closer to each other. We both leaned in and kissed. Passionately at first then we both drew back gasping for air. I said she was beautiful and amazing in every way she blushed. I said thank you for dinner but I have to go. We both said bye and I walked away and went into an ally and change into my suit I zoomed away and went around the city for a while my head was spinning from the kiss I MEAN I KISSED RACHEL. Out of nowhere, I was blasted out of the street into a building I turn in pain to see who it was it was a guy whose suit was made out of molten rock and magma and lava I punched the dude into a wall but he came out of the wall and shot magma at me wich burned he started shooting multiple blasts of magma at me and I kept getting blown into a wall I was really mad I formed a big lightning bolt in my hand which was crackling and I could of sworn the guys eyes widened. I threw it at him and he flew through an empty building the guy got up and flew away before I could get him I zoomed away tripping and limping. When I got home I took my suit off and put it away and then I took a shower I patched myself up where I was bleeding and put my arm back in place it hurt so much but I got on a pair of clean clothes and went to bed.

I hope you guys like this chapter- SpeedPulse