Eruption

Chase pov

I can't sleep the pain is too much I look over my shoulder to my bed the clock says 11:02. I get up and get into my suit and go out I zoom around town looking for crime when I saw a bright red glow and I followed it. I saw The lava guy shooting lava at the nearby van which had kids in it the parents looked horrified I ran at the lava guy who I'm going to call Eruption at top speed and punched him he flew a few feet into the air. When he landed he pulled out a steaming knife and threw it landed right in my shoulder I ripped it out and threw it on the ground where it shattered into a few pieces. I threw lightning at him and he threw a punch at me which hit my jaw then I kicked him where the sun don't shine. Then Eruption started shooting fire at me my skin felt like a person was walking over it with spikes on then Eruption extended what looked like claws with lava at the points and clawed my chest I started to get dizzy but I walked it off I threw a punch and he landed into a tree Eruption shot a blast of fire at me and I fell back Eruption was going to shoot another blast at me but I dodged I had sparks coming off my body I heard a news helicopter and a large crowd form I shot two beams of electricity at him and he was flown into the van which thankfully was empty Eruption clawed me again and I grabbed his arm and snapped it I grabbed Eruptions good arm and threw him into the van. He got up and ran at me shooting a ball of lava and fire at me my suit was starting to tear my mask was intact though  I made a lightning bolt and threw it into him which made him stumble I punched him and he finally was knocked out when I threw him into the van again. I handed him to the police and sped away. I got home and took a shower put my suit away and allowed my super healing to do its thing. I watched the news and looked at the videos about the fight people are going crazy over the fight. I mean who wouldn't it was intence. I grabbed my mask from my bag and started taking out the police scanner I wanted to do an upgrade I started making it so I could access police files with my mask lenses I started adding it to my mask I hacked police files on everything they had so I could access it at any time. I put the mask on and looked at the new file that was there it was about some weird stuff going on in the city someone else was helping people other  than me and Plazma some person with ice powers was freezing bad guys to walls for the police calling themselves Frostbite.