Testing Powers

I woke up the next morning and got out of bed I slowly went to get changed. Since today was a Saturday I went out after breakfast to test my powers. I went to an abandoned construction site I started to think about what kinda powers I had so I got to work ( I sorta stole this idea from the Amazing Spider-Man movie great movie by the way) I went into this huge concrete pipe thing I started running and I was at the point of going supersonic I was running towards a wall. I started to vibrate my molecules so could pass through the wall. There was another wall in front of me I was running really fast so I am thinking to myself can I run up walls? turns out I can. Now I was good with running too good to be true so how about my other powers. I remember when I got super ticked off how sparks of electricity came off my body and formed a lightning bolt. I did not want to get mad all of the time just to make a lightning bolt. I was calm and I started to think about a lightning bolt form in my hand and the sparks coming off of my body formed a lightning bolt. I threw it at a wall and made a huge hole in the wall. WELL, THAT'S NOT GOOD I start to walk away. I walked over to some lights dangling off the ceiling and shot a jolt of electricity at the lights turned on so I put my hand up to one of the lights and drained the electricity from it and put it back in ( Spider-Man Miles Morales venom punch ) I thot to myself and said if I can do that does it mean I can charge my phone. I take out my phone and read the battery it says 5% left so I shoot a jolt of electricity into my phone and it charges all the way back to 100% ( Funny scene from SHAZAM ) I was drained after that I used too much of my powers. I zoomed back to my house and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and thot of a way to fix my shoes since they aren't speed proof I thot to myself I'll just buy a new pair and then try to find shoes that don't tare up and don't set on fire when I run. That's when I thot I should make myself a suit so my clothes don't tare up to.  

Dramatic cliff hanger 

Ok, I said I would update so I hope you like this chapter  🤯 so bye.