Chapter 31: Goodnight Victoria

"Shut the fuck up cause I swear if you say it!" I yell at him

"Say what that miss here was raped" he said and in that moment I saw red.

12 hours before..

I wake up and turn around and find nothing but a little note.

Go downstairs and eat breakfast and get ready today's the Mafia ball- Luca

Oh god I totally forgot about that this year the Valentino family is hosting it meaning me and my sexy husband are hosting it. I honestly feel like there's a change between us I don't know I feel like we are more comfortable with each other. I mean I don't fully trust him to tell him the truth about me but i do trust him enough to have sex with him so that's a win I guess.

I go downstairs and see Bianca eating with Enzo who is still mad at me which i don't fucking understand what i did wrong. "Hey" I say sitting down at the table. "Hey V so tell me do you know what to wear to the Mafia ball?" Bianca asks smiling "no I still don't know" I say a bit worried truly i have no clue what to wear. "well don't worry my brother said that he left some options in your room for you to pick and that at 2pm the hairstylist and makeup artist are coming to get you ready" I just nod and Chiara bring me the usual coffee with a bagel and some strawberries. I thank her and I start eating. Enzo is just sitting there silent as well, well i'm not going to push him to talk to me if he wants to he can and if not we'll his lost.

After breakfast I went up to my room to take a shower. I call Jessy to give me updates while i'm looking at the dresses and I liked one that is backless and it just a simple black dress. While i'm working the hairstyle and makeup artist get me ready.

~the dress

~the dress

After they are done they leave, i put on a simple diamond necklace I want the attention to be on me and my dress. I put on a clear lip gloss and grab my clutch. As i'm walking downstairs to the living room it seems so quiet. "Hey where's everyone" I ask Luca who has his attention on his phone. When he looks up I can almost see the drool coming off his face. "You look beautiful" he said standing up and coming closer to me. "Yea?" I say laughing at his face. He grabs my waist and pulls me close to him "Yes so beautiful" looking into my eyes, fuck thank god he's holding on to me cause with that look on his face i've melted. "I told your family that they could go early since they were ready" he says and i nod okay and he comes closer to kiss me but i put my hand "Nope i just put on my lip gloss and i'm not about to let you mess it up" I say and turn around and start to walk away. He grabs me by my arm and turns me around "If I go in to kiss you, you fucking let me I don't give a fuck if i mess up your makeup" he says and crushes his lips on me.