🫧 ✶⋆⊰ 𝟎𝟐𝟔 ⊱꙳⚘ 🍼

𝟐𝟔. ⍢⌠ 𝕄𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕗 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 ⌡ツ ꕤ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Love, love means "an intense feeling of deep affection"

But my definition of love has a full name, Olivia Johnson Moy.

It's natural to hear the famous phrases "mother's love" or even "unconditional love"

A mother is the first example of her child's attachment to the world around her, this mother is the mirror through which a child becomes an adult, this mother is one of the greatest and most important models of identification.

Since pregnancy, the baby has a huge bond with the body it inhabits, which is why they are practically one. The mother as a primordial being and the child seeking to create their little world based on the relationship they have.

Mother's love is unique and true.

It's a lifelong love and it's never fleeting. A love as pure, complete and unique as that of a mother is even difficult to define, because only those who have felt this love are able to perceive the strength it gives them.

Many women have the desire to be mothers, unfortunately many will not have this opportunity, but do mothers know all the complexity that is given to the image and importance of a mother for a child?

Today I can say with all the words of the alphabet that there is nothing greater, better and truer than the love of a mother for whom she generated, because I love mine unconditionally.

It's surreal, but it's so nice to witness the growth of a child, I remember as if it were yesterday the day my daughter completed her first month of life and a few days ago she was already completing a year, everything went by so fast that we didn't even notice how everyone grown more, physically, spiritually and mentally, I'm almost 20 years old but when I found out I was pregnant, I was 17, a smiling and lively teenager.

I remember exactly when Olivia took her first step, when she called me mom for the first time, with her little hands up asking for my lap and right after that "mommy" came out of her mouth, it was so unexpected that I got emotional and ended up crying my eyes out of happiness.

Not everything that happened in our lives was filled with good times, but Olivia became the joy of this house, we all take care of her, we all love her, but it's still unbelievable how people considered normal can wish harm on a child, hating is something I still haven't been able to digest, hits me in a way, even more so when all that hate is thrown at my daughter, an innocent child.

We had moments of pure joy and moments of pure sadness, Oliver and I had our moments of decline, we had strong arguments, but we didn't break up, I can't even imagine what things would be like if we did.

All the problems that Olivia was having only increased my anxiety, my anguish, having breathing problems as I expected, but I, for a while, believed that she would not have this type of problem, it was several days that we spent with her in the hospital, days that seemed endless, but for now everything is fine and I hope it stays that way forever.

When I realized, I already had my eyes open and watching Oliver who was still sleeping, I took my cell phone that was on top of the dresser and it was already 8 am, I kissed her forehead and then I got up and went to the bathroom, then I left the bathtub filling while I went to prepare the clothes we would wear after the shower.

I entered the room and noticed that Oliver was already awake and playing on his cell phone, yesterday was a productive and tiring day, but I gave Oliver some attention, while our daughter was sleeping soundly in her room, we loved each other all night.