𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 || 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡

THE HIGHWAY

THE HIGHWAY.
7:42 AM.
OMNISCIENT.

"momma, you got me right yesterday. and i like how you put blue on some locs. i'm finna get me a lil bad darkskin spiritual bitch." aiden said, twisting one of the dyed locs in his fingers.

ravyn rolled her eyes while lightly shoving him into the passenger door, "don't call no girl a bitch. but, you welcome sonnn. although yo ass gave me a hard time because you don't wash your hair regularly." ravyn complained, taking a hit from her wax pen.

ravyn did hair. all kinds of hair...styles...she doesn't really specialize in other types of hair but black people's but, that's beside the point.

having a 17 year old son, along with two other daughters; she was a mother first. everyone wanted her to be their mom. the way her kids would come to school dazzled down and hair always done. some people envied and some people didn't.

also not to mention because of her. nice ass body, polite as ever, smart, and she does a lot for the community. chicago isn't her birthplace but she somehow ended up here for the booming clientele.

"i do wash it, ma. just sometimes because i be tired as a bitch after practice." he said mumbling the "as a bitch".

before his mom could scold aiden for the bad language again, her daughter, angel, asked her mother a question that left her confused as fuck.

"ma, iain never seen you date a day in my life. what's yo type?" she asked. her mother had to think on this one because, she was such a busy woman, men only crossed her mind when she was horny.

her babyfather got left as soon as he felt like it was time to manipulate. so she wasn't eloped or sexually active in the slightest.

"umm...i don't know. i guess i like men that's strong. like you gotta be real tough for me to wanna be with you. also, mean niggas. it's just something about someone who only have a soft spot for you and your loved ones. and men that care about my kids." ravyn said, her verbiage coming out a little slurred from her being high off the pen.

"what about physically? what he gotta look like?" angel asked again. ravyn didn't know why angel were asking all these questions. but, she went along.

"i like men with long locs...i gotta be able to do yo hair. tatted up. nice ass smile. big lips." ravyn rambled, smiling at the thought of her dream man. but, nobody was really up to her standards.

aiden and angel exchanged a look between eachother, trying not to let a smile appear on their lips.

but to their luck, ravyn was hyper-focused on getting them to school on time and safely due to her being higher than a giraffe's ass.