𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 || 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐮

short but nice.

GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY

11:17 PM.
MONROE.

"where you going? you getting food?" my roommate questioned, looking up from her phone. i shook my head while grabbing my eyes off the hook.

"no i'm bouta go get some za real quick. you wanna put in?" i smiled, she scoffed and said, "hell nah. von prices be too high now— ohhhh, bitch just tell me you was going to see von!"

shon hopped up from the bed and came over sitting on the sofa, crossing her legs, "y'all talking again? i thought you was done with him?" she asked.

"stay out my business! all i said was i'm going to get some za. that could be from anybody." i rolled my eyes, slipping on my crocs by the door.

"the day you take weed from a random is the day hell freezes over." she rolled her eyes, unlocking the iphone 13 with her other pinky nail in between her teeth.

"hm, well, it'll be quick. he said he got some shit to take care of so it shouldn't be long anyway." i opened the door, we said our goodbyes and i made my way across campus.

this girl i'm acquaintances with came up to me and just began ranting on and on about the problems with her and her roommate.

like i really give a fuck. but... these niggas are creepy so i'm glad to be walking with someone. she asks me where i'm going and i just tell her with my sister.

some people campus knows von because he serves a lot of mothafuckas in this area. nigga got the best weed, and prices to be a dealer in ATL.

the story with us was crazy. i was just a regular bitch who found a good plug. but the first couple times his workers gave me the stuff.

it wasn't like he directly told me he wanted me, but the more we talked the more we got used to each other. i became a regular and one day outta nowhere he had asked me if i wanted to smoke with him.

of course i said yeah! but we ended up going to a hookah bar and i spent the night at his house. we may or may not have fucked. but i think it's pretty obvious what we did.

i loved how he showed so much interest in me. i'm very minimalistic so i didn't think he'd care

i guess you can say 'i let my personality speak for myself'...or that's what von expressed to me. and that's what really attracted me to him because men just don't say shit like that.

i spotted his all black range with them illegal ass tints parked on the sidewalk outside the gates. he texted me a quick 'i see u ma', had me blushing and shit.