𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 || 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲

this is a fantasy/alternative reality imagine. basically stuff that happens in here wouldn't happen irl. timelines all jumbled and everything. hope y'all like ittt it's really nice. i tried to put a lil 2000s slang in it so not too much on me 😭.

 i tried to put a lil 2000s slang in it so not too much on me 😭

UNITED CENTER, CHICAGO.
4:28 PM.
FOXY.

*sigh*... the year 2005. we made it. last night was crazy. we got wild wasted at the new year's eve party, causing me to puke on morgan's jeans. yeah it sucks but who fucking cares!

i'm a young popstar so doing a little celebration for our hit single 'pretty girl rock' being top 3 on the charts isn't bad. it's fun! but tonight was serious. i had to focus because tonight was big.

we were headlining in chicago at united center, the biggest arena in the city. when we arrived here this morning, i could already see fans camping out. i love them so much, they really support us. lol

us as in the group i am in. 1/4 in the all black girl group, CHERRY. our new album recently just topped the charts and it shot us into stardom overnight practically. i'm foxy, but you have morgan, rena, and scottie to choose as your favorite.

no quite literally we have our own collaboration with BRATZ so-

but anyways, our tour manager handed us microphones as the backstage crew hooked our battery packs up. "psst, uh uhm." i looked up at the man with locs that kind of covered his face. he didn't look to work here.

wouldn't be surprised if he pulled one of those, 'beat the actual worker's ass and steal their uniform' stunts.

i held back a laugh as i accepted a little note he handed me. my eyebrows furrowed at the folded piece of paper until rena told me it was time to rehearse.

as we practiced our choreography, this letter was on my mind. what the hell was it about? nonetheless, i pulled through because; what do i look like being the leader and all caught up over a mysterious note?

anyways, back to my career. destiny's child mentors us and taught us a lot about the business. we won a contest, so we were able to shadow the girls and they treated us as if we were their little sisters.

i loved it because we were getting invited to huge label meeting parties and...it's kinda my role to be the crazy party one. but i'm actually a little chill...i guess?

we're like 6 songs into the set list, and our slower songs began to play. people felt like i had the strongest voice, probably because of my ad-libing and things but it's not like i sing majority of the song or anything.

scottie took over as i pretended to interact with the empty huge arena that went on for miles. i was kinda nervous for tonight. our fans are amazing but what if we aren't what they expected?