𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 || 𝐠𝐲𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

LMAO hella smutty so not too much in the comments. but heyy!

THE ASHLEY GABLES BUCKHEAD, ATLANTA

10:19 AM.
NINA.

i huffed while closing my patio door from letting the sage smoke out. new apartment, new beginnings. moving to ATL was honestly something for the greater good.

my ex, mother, and "friends" stressed me out back in houston so why not move and tell a soul but my grandma? hell even she was mad, but she knew how i felt about all the toxic energy at home.

plus, i think atlanta's more my style anyways. i wasn't worried about making friends or anything since i'm really here to make content about my daily lifestyle.

my mom is a very well-off real estate agent. i saved up the money she would give me to go like shopping or whatever. which of course wasn't used for shopping, it's used for 5 months worth of rent and leisure time in atlanta.

but it wasn't always like that. we came from the south side of h-town til' some random white man named david, married my mama and we moved to a conservative neighborhood...so you could just imagine how i felt.

it feels good to be on my own and around people that're like me. plus, my apartment has a view that's unbeatable.

my apartment was currently empty because my furniture wouldn't be here til' next week because it's getting shipped. all i have right now is my bed, headboard, and clothes.

this apartment had a lot of amenities and i already know i'm not gonna be using them while i'm living here so, i might as well go check out the gym.

i'm not really a fitness girl but i can use some ass exercises...if i can find some easy ones on pinterest. i clipped my hair up while looking in the mirror before slipping on some biker shorts and a tank top.

my puppy latte was clawing at my feet for me to pick her up, so i did. we kinda got separation anxiety from one another. so i already knew she didn't want me to go.

placing her in her playpen, while giving her a treat, i hurried out the door with my phone and keys.

this apartment building damn near looked like a hotel. when i got down to the gym, it looked to be no one in there from the all around glass exterior.

i first got on the treadmill, and because that's all i really know how to do with all of this fancy gym-rat machinery they have in here.

the speed kicked up. i was now jogging while making cute faces in the big mirror on the side of me, just in case i had to [hypothetically] jog in front of a fine ass nigga here in ATL.