Drainey

Year: 6; February 14, 1998

Canonicity: Canon to "The Mudblood", Chapter 122

Point of View: first person, Lainey Fitzroy

Notes: Lainey and Draco's first time having sex, in the Muggle Studies classroom after their punishment for kissing in the Great Hall. This scene is mature/explicit, so I wouldn't advise anyone under 16 read it, but it's up to you.

Clucking my tongue, I shoved him onto his back, and he started to sit up, thinking I was truly irked, but I pinned him back down to the floor by straddling my legs over his hips and slamming my hands onto his shoulders. I'd expected my blaring headache to intensify, but, instead, as I slid my fingers through the softness of his hair and felt his fingers sneak under the back of my sweater, all pain began to lessen, diffusing past the realm of my awareness.

"I sometimes make you want to explode in a sexual way?" I repeated as I eased my torso down to his and pressed my lips to the corner of his jaw. His body tensed beneath mine, so I smirked on his ear and whispered, "Like now?"

"Just like now," he murmured against my throat as he raked his hands up the bareness of my back. He reached the clasp of my bra, and I felt him frown on my neck. "Still wearing this gross old thing, are you?"

"Only for as long as you want me to."

Any previous hesitation vanished as he ripped the hooks in two, severing and destroying my beloved bra. I was appalled enough to sit up straight and drop my jaw at him, but his devilish smirk held strong as he maintained his grip on my waist. The sensation of his hands on my bare sides was making it difficult to feign enmity.

"Is there a problem, Mudblood?" he mused, lightly tracing his fingers up and down my rib cage. I swallowed and then shuddered when his nails reached the sensitive spot beneath my open bra.

"The only problem is that you're still wearing this," I said as I whipped out my wand and used it to magically split his green Slytherin tie in half. The fabric fell to the floor on either side of his neck, and his lips curled drolly.

"Normally I would hex you for that—"

"But now you love me too much," I mocked in my most girly voice.

"Don't make me regret confessing that—"

"Oh, I'm going to make you regret it until the day you die," I assured him as I bent forward and rested my forearms on his chest, slowly unbuttoning his white shirt. A chasm opened up between the parting fabric, revealing the taut flesh of his chest, under which his heart was hammering wildly. I placed my palm above it and closed my eyes. "I think I feel it... So much love. Are you purepricks capable of such emotion?"

Tonight he wasn't going to let my banter irritate him, though; instead, he countered my derision by walking his fingers up my stomach, sending sparks through each of my nerves every time the tips connected with my skin. When his hand landed above my heart, between my breasts, all taunts died on my tongue, and my mouth went dry as my body paralyzed with the intimacy of his touch. Only one other person had been this close with me before, but Fred Weasley felt like a fictitious character in some far off land with Draco Malfoy lying beneath me. It was hard for me to fathom that I had denied myself the pleasure of Malfoy's touch for so long.

"Is this bothering you, Fitzroy?"

"If there's a positive way to bother someone, then yes."

"Hm," was all he said as he discreetly slipped his thumb beneath my breast and began to trace its curve. I nearly gagged with the suddenness of it, and it took a considerable amount of mental will to keep my facial expression neutral as he continued to caress it with gradual, gentle strokes. "And now?"