Chapter 1

"My lady... Are you sure about going to the Earth?" A sevant stood beside asked the goddess who was sitting on her throne.

The goddess didn't turned her face to answer her questions as she placed her hand under her chin while her other hand was tapping the armrest.

"Yes, I am going to depart soon!"

Her servant sighed in defeat, she had been finding ways to stop her from going but as everyone knows, the Goddess is a very stubborn person.

The servant who was also known as Rosa cleared her throat lightly, "If you do, please allow me to give you a briefing about the human world."

(Y/n) groaned, "I already know everything, Rosa!"

Rosa squinted her eyes at the Goddess, causing (Y/n) to sweatdropped slightly.

"Well then, allow me to ask a question."

The Goddess gulped.

"I am sorry, I lied." She admitted as her servant sighed, shaking her head.
_______________________________________

After being briefed for a long time by Rosa, the Goddess was now at the so called human world, Earth.

Rosa had advised her not to float around as doing that will cause people to freaking panicked. Not only that, she was also forced to wear a normal outfit.

And now she was just wearing a long sleeved red turtle neck and a black pleated skirt.

"I heard school is a place where many young people gained knowledge." She muttered to herself as she walked around mindlessly. By then she decided to go to this so called school.

(Y/n) paid no mind to the praises she get with the passers-by stopped their steps, mouth gaping while staring at the Goddess.

"She is so pretty!"

"Is that a freaking Goddess?!"

"She is even hotter than those celebrities!"

Heh, praise me more humans! She snickered mentally as she continued her walk to the school.
_______________________________________

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks as she heard people shouting nearby. Walking to the source of voices, she saw what she assumed was a fight going on.

A huge and tall guy was beating up another smaller male with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.

"He is clearly losing but he still haven't given up yet..." She muttered in disbelief. Wincing a little as the guy landed a kick on his face.

"TAKEMICHI!"

So his name is Takemichi....

Takemichi stumbled behind from the impact but he managed to stand up.

"Not yet..." Her eyes widened at his determination as her lips perked up.

"FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM!" The delinquents chanted while the Goddess irked a little in anger.
_______________________________________

But the chanting soon subsided when they saw a girl stepping down the stairs, her black hair tied in twin tails fluttering behind her back.

Takamichi panted tiredly, his body in pain from the beating he got from Kiyomasa.

He turned his head to the stairs as a girl stepped down. But he was weirded out why a random girl appeared all of a sudden.

He watched as she walked closer to him, her red eyes shining brightly and he swore he saw golden aura emitting from her figure.