Chapter 6

"I forgot the fact that I shouldn't reveal myself as a Goddess to them, which I did earlier."

She thought, remembering what happened earlier as she laid down on the top of the mountain while enjoying the night sky.

But she managed to alter everyone's mind again by a snap of her finger as they forgot what happened and the meeting progressed till it ended.

Of course, she managed to pull Takemichi close to her before he got kicked by the third division captain as she glared at him the whole meeting which went unnoticed by Mikey.

"Why is she glaring at Pah-Chin?"
_______________________________________

Takemichi had gotten hurt from the attack that happened between Moebius and Toman.

(Y/n) went to the hospital to visit him, feeling angry that he got hurt.

She won't know why but she is quite protective of the blonde haired male or was it because of his puppy eyes?

No, it was because he sucks at fighting.

She slammed the door open as she stepped inside the room, the poor guy got startled by the loud noise.

"(Y/n)-chan?"

Taking a sit on the chair as she sighed, "You really should stop being a punching bag."

He felt a heart shooting his heart, "(Y/n)-chan! Don't say that!" He whined at her.

"Yes, you are. Just admit it."

"(Y/n)-chan!!!"
_______________________________________

"I did it..." Takemichi exclaimed with a satisfied smile as he looked at 2000 pcs puzzle he had been working on.

"Is it fun, Takemichi?" The Goddess asked, she has been watching him playing with the puzzle ever since she arrived at his house.

He nodded excitedly before handing her a box of puzzles as she shook the box, "You should try it too, (Y/n)-chan!"

She hummed, "Alright then." Opening the box as she poured the puzzles on the table, preparing to build the puzzles.

"I will help you, (Y/n)-chan!" He said, since he completed his puzzle, he might as well help her build them.

(Y/n) replied with a fond smile, "As you should."
_______________________________________

The Mizo mid crew soon arrived at Takemichi's house while (Y/n) was still focusing on her puzzles, not noticing there were a bunch of males staring at her.

"Hey! Stop staring at her!" The crybaby hero exclaimed.

"Who is she, Takemichi?"

"Yeah. She is so pretty!"

"Hmm?" The black haired female looked up as she heard multiple voices in the room.

The boys' eyes turned heart-shaped with blushes on their faces while Takemichi shielded her, "(Y/n)-chan! You should go and hide!"

"Why? Are they your friends, Takemichi?" She said, waving at the four males in front of her.
_______________________________________

She soon gets to know the four boys who introduced themselves to her while the boys talked to Takemichi about what happened to the two higher-ups from Toman, Mikey and Draken had been fighting.

While she is building her half-done puzzle which Takemichi helped earlier in peace, enjoying the activity she is doing currently and listening to what they were talking about.