Chapter 7

"Ne, (Y/n)-chan. Stop being sad okay?" Draken pleaded to the Goddess who wouldn't stop pouting at him.

Stepping down the stairs as he held her hands, making sure that she won't trip, "How about I buy you another box of puzzles?" He suggested, and hearing this made her stop pouting as she nodded excitedly.

"Really?! It's a promise then!" She exclaimed, her aura became happy again.

The taller chuckled at her antics, relieved that she wasn't sad anymore. Opening the door for her as she skipped out excitedly first followed by laughing Draken.

"(Y/n)-chan?" It was Mikey who stood in front of her.

Just as he was about to continue, seeing another presence behind her caused him to glared at him.
_______________________________________

"Huh? The hell are you doing here?" Mikey asked as he glared at Draken, his eyes scanned over the hands they were holding, causing him to be jealous,  "Not only that but you are hogging (Y/n)-chan too."

"Ah? More like what you are doing here." The taller replied as he glared back, "What (Y/n)-chan and I doing are none of your business."

Meanwhile (Y/n) stood behind Draken as she daydreaming, not even bothering to listen to their arguments.

"Mikey-kun?!" Takemichi panted after he ran down the stairs, noticing (Y/n) was there too.

"I came here to see how's Takemitchy doing." Mikey said angrily.

"So do I." Draken replied, still glaring at him.

Takemichi gulped at the heated fight between them as he tried to calm them down, "Hey wait... wait a minute, you guys!"

But it didn't worked when the two averted their glares to Takemichi, "AH?!"

"I don't know what happened between you two but you shouldn't fight!" He exclaimed as he stood between them with his arms spread out, trying to block them from going into each other's throats.

"So, please calm down!"

"Hey! Who the fuck you think you are?!" Draken said angrily, pulling his collar up.
_______________________________________

Mikey watched them in silence before grabbing a bicycle to throw at Draken while Takemichi became horrified noticing (Y/n) was standing behind the taller male.

"(Y/n)-chan is behind Draken!" He managed to uttered out which was too late as Mikey literally yeeted the bicycle at Draken in which he avoided them just as they listened to what he said at the same time.

Mikey who didn't saw her frame since she stood behind Draken's tall frame also became scared, "Oh my god, (Y/n)-chan!"

"Shit!" Draken yelled worriedly.

"Hmm?" She snapped out of her daydreaming, noticing a bicycle was aiming towards her. But what shook them next was her swatting the bicycle away easily, as if the bicycle weighted nothing at all.

However the bicycle broke into pieces from her strength although she didn't put in any power, "Oh it's a bicycle." She muttered to herself while the three males gaped at the broken bicycle on the ground.

"My bicycle...." Takemichi cried mentally, but he was relieved that his bicycle didn't hit the Goddess.

(Y/n) noticed the two males had finally stopped fighting, who were instead gazing at the bicycle. "Why are you guys opening your mouth for?"
_______________________________________

After the three forgot about the incident earlier, all of them including the mizo mid crew were now in a park while playing soccer happily.

(Y/n) smiled at them as Takemichi came to her side, laying down on the ground.

"Not playing anymore?" She questioned.

He laughed at the question as he shook his head, "I'm just taking a break for a while."

Nodding at his response, she then continued to speak, "I wondered what they were fighting about earlier."

"Hahaha they said they've forgotten the reason they fought." (Y/n) also laughed along with him, "Well, that's Mikey and Draken to you."

Takemichi huffed, realising he wanted to ask her a question about what happened to his bicycle earlier, "Oh yeah, (Y/n)-chan!"

"Yes?"

"I wanna ask how you-"
_______________________________________

He was cutted off from his words when a feminine voice called her, recognising the voice as his girlfriend.

"Hina?!" Takemichi exclaimed before standing up as (Y/n) also stood up.

Not only Hinata was there but Emma too. Both of the females then noticed the black haired female beside him, "It is (Y/n)-chan!"

"How are you, (Y/n)-chan?" Hinata asked before hugging her along with Emma.

Returning the gesture with a chuckle, "I am fine, how about you both?"

"We are both fine!" (Y/n) nodded as they stood beside her.

Hinata then realised she wanted to ask her boyfriend a question as she fidgeted, Emma prodded her back with her elbow, "Come on, just ask him."

"Are you free on August 3rd?" Hinata asked, hoping he will say yes.

"Sure! I will go with you!" He replied back with a smile as his girlfriend perked up happily.
_______________________________________

"What's that date about, Emma-chan?" (Y/n) asked the blonde haired female, since she is a Goddess, she knows nothing about the special occasions in Japan.

"It's when the festival will be held!" She replied excitedly, grasping the other's hands, "You should come too!"

(Y/n) nodded at her although she still doesn't has a single clue what the festival's about. "Okay, Emma-chan."

Emma cheered happily as she glanced at the park, seeing her older brother and her crush playing soccer happily which made her surprised.

"YOU MADE UP?!" She said in a loud voice, walking towards the two males while dragging (Y/n) with her, "But you were at each other's throats!"

"We were?" Mikey questioned as Draken laughed, " I dunno."

She then huffed at them, "I was so worried!"

(Y/n) only sighed at their antics, happy that Mikey and Draken made up.
_______________________________________

Sorry! This not a very good chapter lol. Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter!