Chapter 10

"(Y/n)-chan! Stop beating them up!" Takemichi yelled as he tried to pull the Goddess away who was still attacking the Moebius members ruthlessly.

Even Takemichi almost felt bad for the unconscious members.

"What do you mean by stop?!" (Y/n) screamed suddenly which scared the poor boy and immediately covered his ears.

"THEY FREAKING ATTACKED DRAKEN!!!" Takemichi turned behind to see the vice commander who looked normal without any signs of injuries on his body.

He gulped nervously, "B-But Draken-kun looked fine...."

This made (Y/n) stopped her screaming as her expression turned back to normal. Right, I forgot I healed him earlier.

The goddess cleared her throat, trying to act as if nothing happened earlier. "Let's go back to Emma-chan, Takemichty."

With that (Y/n) stepped away and walked to Emma, leaving the crybaby hero to stare after her figure in confusion.

What the hell just happened?!
_______________________________________

Assuring that Emma was fine, (Y/n)'s bow, Manma also disappeared.

"Emma-chan, are you fine?!" Takemichi asked worriedly at the blonde haired female.

Emma nodded at his question, "Yeah! I'm all good!"

As she was about to continue on how it was (Y/n) who helped her, her eyes glanced at the Goddess who shook her head while placing her index fingers on her mouth, indicating her to not say anything.

She widened her eyes before nodding, "It was thanks to Draken-kun who protected me and (Y/n)-chan."

Takemichi squinted his ocean blue eyes at (Y/n) who was spotting a poker face, "So it wasn't (Y/n)-chan who protected you?"

Laughing nervously, she opened her mouth reply went a sound of bike engine was suddenly heard, the sounds getting louder by seconds.

Emma recognized the sound as her older brother's bike engine, CB250T.

"IT'S MIKEY!"
_______________________________________

Mikey's bike skidded into a stop as he got off from his bike, his expression was dark and gloomy.

He also spotted the familiar black haired female with his younger sister, relieved that she was fine.

(Y/n) paid no mind to what the commander was saying, her thoughts wandered into other stuff when another tall male from Moebius appeared.

"Wow, what a surprise. Mikey isn't just all brawn."

The guy who introduced as Hanma, the acting leader of Hanma said while Mikey listened with an unamused face.

Hanma stepped closer to Mikey and (Y/n) couldn't help but laughed at the height difference between them.

"Pfft, Mikey is so damn short!" The Goddess laughed out loud which earned the attention from Takemichi and Emma, looking at her in disappointment.

For some reason Mikey felt like someone just insulted him mentally.
_______________________________________

Hanma laughed loudly before continuing, "Moebius's entire gang, 50 people! Versus four guys from Toman! Don't wuss out like you did last time idiots!"

More and more members then appeared behind Hanma.

The sounds of bike engine was heard as Mitsuya grinned, "Phew! Just in time!"

All of the Toman members got off the bike and approached their commander.

"Takemichty, take care of Emma and (Y/n)-chan!" Mikey instructed as the crybaby hero saluted.

"YES SIR!"

(Y/n) then whispered behind the blonde haired male, startling him, "I think it will be me who will protect you instead."

His face turned into red in embarrassment while Emma laughed at what she said.

"You got that right, (Y/n)-chan!"

"STOP TEASING ME!"
_______________________________________

The both gang ran towards each other as the fighting starts, leaving the three of them alone when a member from Moebius spotted them.

He smirked and run towards them, aiming for the clueless Takemichi who was still whining to the girls so they can stop teasing him.

"YOU BASTARD!!" The loud scream from the delinquent startled Takemichi as he shrieked in horror.

He then tried to block with his arms while covering his eyes, waiting for the attack to come.

Few seconds passed and nothing happened, he opened his ocean blue eyes to see the delinquent was laying on the ground unconscious.

Looking closely he saw a bruise forming on his forehead as he turned his head behind, (Y/n) was smirking at him while throwing some stones up and down while Emma looking at her with sparkling eyes.

The Goddess saw the guy was about to attack them and threw a stone she found on the ground with a little bit strength.

"I am cool right, Takemichty?" She grinned, messing with his hair.

"Whoa..."
_______________________________________

And now the position had switched with (Y/n) standing in front of Emma and Takemichi.

"Whoa, they are quite good at fighting..." She thought while watching the fifth division captain, Mucho carrying a guy in the air.

Mikey and Peh-Yan faced each other, both of them talking to each other.

Mikey leaned his forehead to the taller guy, "I... didn't want to fight you." He muttered, making Peh-Yan's eyes widened.

"So, let's call it even and come back to us." Peh-Yan nodded as his tears flowed down on his face, mixing with the rain.

(Y/n) smiled at the sight.

I'm glad both of you made up...but something is not right here...
_______________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is short and not that interesting! Tbh i really don't feel well today for some reason

Stay safe and healthy my dear readers!