Back Story (1)

From: Her 

To : Him 

This is never meant to be cliché or over-romantic. I just needed some space where to put all the words that comes through my mind. 

P.S : At those times, this song gave me real kilig. 

BACK STORY  

During quarantine, around MARCH - DEC 2020; I was lost. HAHAHAHAHAHA AYOKO NA ANG DRAMA PANO TOH?!?! I was at some point in life where I was just completely a mess and I believe everyone has a phase like that. All I do was do things to distract myself because everything was cruel, I was cruel. 

And when I was getting better, I had a lot of kalandian BWAHAHAHAHA. I think that started even though I was breaking down a lot, mas dumami lang HAHAHAHHA. You know the phase where you think everything is alright because you are in control of your life? I thought so. But nope. I was damaging other people too just because I am damaged. (Around DECEMBER and so on.)

I was healing, but at the same time, damaged. In spite of that, I knew I was getting stronger. Indeed, matigas. For the reason that I was the only one who picked me when I was struggling. I am empowered and so much on self love and encouragement. 

Because I was broken too, and so I understand those who are.. 

Fast forward, (April 11, 2020), a friend chatted me. He told me that may mag hi daw sa akin, he even sent a picture. But during that time, I wasn't interested. Not even a chance, like kahit 1 percent pa. Without deep meanings, I was just not into it. ANG DAMI KONG KAUSAP NASASADBOI NA SILA EVEN THOUGH NILINAW KO NAMAN NA HWHAHAHAHA HINDE KO NA KAYA PLEASE STRESSFUL. 

 But because he was a friend of mine, nagreply na lang ako. 

"Sino ba 'tong punyetang 'to?" A thought came. It was a complete stranger. I had no idea na may ganun palang name and that person existed. And so, he said hi. 

: Hi. 

That alone made me think that ang cold naman neto. Pangit lumandi. However, I replied. 

: Yo. 

Because what am I supposed to say?? I mean, ang sungit ng chat mo SINO KA BA HAHAHAHA ?? I was totally clueless, and uninterested, and BUSY. But I talked to him anyways. Wala nga siyang picture! Naka-private pa ang profile, hindi ko man lang makita mga nagccomment or mutual. Tsk! 

And so I knew that I wasn't interested at all. Unang una sa lahat, stressed na ko. Sucks to meet guys who don't have balls. 

Even so, we continued to talk. I even asked if our friend asked him to say hi to me, and he was so mayabang! Like ang feeling mo naman HAHAHA sino ka ba?? Ang korni pa manlandi, feeling niya crush ko siya HELLO WHO U BEH. 

I was not really into him. Bad makipagusap. Feeling ka vuh?? KAYA HINDI NA AKO NAGREPLY WHAHAHAHAHAHA.