Open when., (Negative)

From: Her

To : Him. 

This letter is to be read only if you are feeling negative feelings. Open this when you are sad, mad, confused, and scared. 

______________________

I know for a fact that you aren't maopen talaga when it comes to this and sometimes, magkaaway tayo kaya hindi natin napag-uusapan. Or maybe, you cannot find the comfort in me. OR AYAW MO NG KAUSAP. 

You got a pretty smile, Jib. I'm sure you know that. Whatever it is that causes you para maging sad, I hope you'll talk to me about if and if you can't, I hope you find peace beside me. Pag ako yung problema? I'm sorry but please talk to me about it. Give it a time, be mad. Be sad. And when you are ready, I'll be here. 

I know it's a scary world out there. People would hurt you. But I won't, mahal. YOU KNOW THAT!! It's okay to be scared, just be scared with me oki?? I'll hold your hand throught it all. Alam naman natin na sa ating dalawa, mas matapang talaga ako. Mas physically ka lang kasi mas malaki ka sa akin pero THE REST?? ITS ON ME. 

Kaya ako bahala sayo!! 

If you are confused, take time. Siguro kailangan mo magpahinga. Bball? Inom? Gala? Fineee. Do all things that makes you feel you. Stop thinking. Let everything go with the flow, tapos saka mo na ulit asikasuhin. Sometimes, baby, you need to rest yourself din to be able to function ulit. Kapag wala pa din, pwede mo ako sabihan. Piece by piece, we'll get there. Iintindihin natin. Sosolusyunan natin. 

I hope you heal your heavy heart. I hope na kahit papaano, I'll be someone na pupuntahan mo para gumaan pakiramdam mo. I hope you have the courage to move forward, to choose growth. We are never perfect baby, e. But we are all wonderfully made. Kaya whatever it is that weighs you, I hope you choose to triumph over it. Feel your emotions and then move on. I hope you know how worthy you are and you can be whoever you want to be. 

I may be all iyakin, flawed, and pikunin. But at times like this, with no hesitations, I'll be with you. I'll pick you up and if you cannot stand up, I'll sit with you. Sasamahan kita. 

Cheer up!! Stressful ka but you are surely my happy pill. Chat mo ko!! Talk to me about it tapos sosolusyunan natin, oki?