(5) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(5)

Your year with me. 

_____________________________________________________________

June 24, 2023. It's been soo long na din pala. 

Sobrang dami na nangyari. As in! We fought, cried, broke up, ignored each other, and MORE. Jib became more annoying, like everything he does, ANNOYS ME THE MOST. Ewan ko ba! Base sa mga kinwento ko sa earlier chapters, crush na crush ko siya kasi ang reliable niya! Para siyang kuya na lagi ako ililigtas. KIMMY! 

Now, he's the biggest baby EVER. 

We've been through worst, talaga. We've seen the most ugliest version of us. Lagi pa din kami nag-aaway at nagbabangayan sa maliliit na bagay but you know whaaat? As I was reading the last chapters earlier, I realized a lot. Was I really inlove? Or I was just enjoying what he can bring to the table? Totoo bang handa akong piliin siya everyday? Because after everything we went through, I think it's safe to say na hindi naman ito ang pinasok ko. 

But there I realized, na it was not the best parts that made me realize I love Jib. It was the hardest and toughest moments. It was when I couldn't look at his eyes anymore because It was too painful. Because I hate him with all my heart but at the same time, I wouldn't want a day without Jib. He may be the most stupid creature ever but he was also wonderful, funny, and loving. He knew every part of me ; he knew how to love me. 

And for that, CHEERS for jib's another year! 

What was written doon sa first chapters before this, I want you to know na hanggang ngayon ganun pa din para sa akin. Ganun pa din nararamdaman ko and this time, it wasn't because you were the best part but because even though you are the worst part, I'd still want you. Even though hindi mo binabalik ang pitsel sa ref, naitatambak mo yung baso kung saan saan, hindi ka kasing responsible ko, at sobrang insensitive mo. Okay lang, I'd still want you. I won't find anyone else, I wouldn't want anybody else pa. Handa akong ibalik yung pitsel na naiwan mo, huhugasan ko lahat ng naitambak mo na baso, at pupunan ko lahat ng hindi mo kayang punan. That's when I knew na I loved you a little more nga.. because your imperfections wasn't an imperfection to me. It didn't made me love you less, it did not even fumble me. 

Jib has always been a great guy. He's exactly the person I was talking about doon sa few chapters even though two years ago na yun. He is funny, kind, and madiskarte. Everything that made me have crush on him are the same reason why our relationship gets stronger. 

And most of all, he knew every part of me. He's the only one who gets me, understands me, and calms me at most possible ways. Before talaga sa sobrang trust issues and sama ng loob ko sa kaniya, lagi ko siya sinasabihan na hindi ko siya safe place. 

But you are na hahaha. You became my safest place, my Jibrool! Ako lang pwede tumawag sayo ng kung ano ano bukod sa fam mo HWGHGSHGSHAGSHAGSHGAHGHS. It was a chaos, when you and I happened. Literal na magulo, mahirap, masakit. But everything that happened made me love you even more. 

And more! 

You became the opposite of chaos, baby! You became my home. Love you! Go check fufu's account.