The Spider.

"JC STOP!" you screeched as jc chased you with a spider. You absolutely hate bugs. Jc is your guy best friend that you have known since kindergarten. "JC STOP RIGHT NOW!" You almost start crying. "You're such a baby" he giggled as he threw the brown spider out the window. "You're an asshole." you glared. "oh come on it was funny" jc couldnt stop laughing. "whatever, im going back upstairs to my bedroom. hang out with Kian cuz i dont want to see you right now." (kians your brother) "Is he in his room?" Jc questioned. "idk you go check." You said with a pissed tone. "come onnn! you cant be that mad." jc ran to hug you but you already made it upstairs. "FINE DONT TALK TO ME" you heard Jc's voice behind your bedroom door knowing that he was joking. You lay down on your bed and look up at your ceiling. after a couple minutes it starts to get dark. "Stop please!" you scream "DONT HURT ME! RYAN PLEASE" you jump up in a sweat. realizing its a bad dream. "JC!" you scream his name without thinking. Jc busts through the door "y/n! whats wrong?!" he was worried. "nothing um. i had a bad dream." tears slid down you cheek and you didnt even realize you were crying. "look at me. you dont have to worry about that fucking asshole. hes gone. he wont bother you. i will be here to make sure of that." jc sat down on the bed and wiped your tears away. "thank you. for everything." you couldnt even look at him because you hated crying infront of people. "your always welcome." he smiled. God his smile was the best thing ever. Jc went to get up and for some reason you grabbed his hand. "um jc?" You said holding on to his hand. "yeah?" he turned around. "Will you lay with me?" you were afraid he would say no. But you still asked. "ofcourse." you blushed. you scooted over and pulled up the blanket. he layed on his back and you placed your head on his chest wrapping your arms around his ribs in a hugging position. he put both of his arms around you, you tried not to smile. "is this okay?" jc asked. "yeah." minutes later, you were back asleep. "come on sponge bob! lets go catch some jelly fish!" you heard a blaring T.V realizing you were still cuddling with jc and he turned the T.V on. You looked up at him. he was asleep. you grabbed the remote and turned the T.V off still looking at his precious face. you ran your fingers across his cheeks. Then you kissed him.