Chapter two: Caught.

Jc's pov:

I was watching tv when y/n started to move around. I closed my eyes hoping to scare her. "Bzzzz."' I heard the tv turn off and right when I was gonna open my eyes to scare her, and our lips connected...

I was so confused. But then i started to enjoy it. I put my hand on her cheek and she broke the kiss. "Oh um. You're awake. Sorry." She ran into the bathroom. "Y/n! Open the door. Please." I chased after her. "I-im sorry!" I could hear her start to cry. "Y/n don't apologize." The only reason why she was upset with herself is because Ryan. He's her ex boyfriend and he used to beat the shit out of her. Call her terrible names and she was controlled by him. She's afraid of relationships because of him. "I won't hurt you." I wispered through the door. "I know." I heard her mumble back. "Then open the door." I grabbed the doorknob and tried to twist it until the door flew open and y/n looked at me dead in the eye. Her make up was running and all I wanted to do was kiss her longer. "Im sorry." She looked at the ground. "Hey hey im not Ryan. Don't apologize." I started to walk towards her, She looked up and she ran into my arms. She's safe with me.

Y/n pov:
What am I doing? Do I love him? Or am i tricking myself? "You're safe with me." He mumbled. I started to cry in his chest. "Why are you crying?" He hugged me tighter.
"Because I'm afraid."
"Of what?"
"Of loving you."
"How come?"
I looked up at him.
"Because I've never felt this way. And kian will kill me if he finds out that we kissed."
"Let's just keep it to ourselves." He smiled. I smiled back.
"Okay. Let's go get something to eat."
"Taco Bell?"
"How is that even a question?"
We both laughed.
"Hey im gonna take a shower first."
"Cool with me, I will just be watching sponge bob that I didn't finish" I chuckled. I grabbed a towel and turned the shower on. " love me like you do, love me like you do, touch me like you do" My phone went off and I looked to see the caller ID pop up on my phone. Ryan. I clicked end. Pretending like nothing happened I turned on pandora, "as she walked, all that I could say was MMM YEAH YEAH" after about 15 minutes I jumped out of the shower forgetting Jc's in my room, I walk out in a towel.
"Hey there pretty lady."
"Omg jc! Forgot you were here um... Can you get out for a second?"
"Yeah haha I was just kidding." He closed the door and started to get dressed. Why don't I just put on my party clothes since Kian is having a party tonight... American flag crop top and some denim shorts with stars. I crimped my hair to get the natural wavyness. Grabbing my car keys and my purse on the way out of my room I hear Kian.
"Y/n!"
"Yeah?"
"I caught you."
I blushed.
"What are you talking about?"
"I heard you singing."
Such a huge relief.
"Oh geeze. Leave me alone."
"Haha sorry sis. Where are you going?"
"Taco bell. With Jc."
"Get me something!"
"The usual?"
"Yeah. Love you."
I rolled my eyes.
"Love you too"
Beep beep. Unlocking my car I see Jc waiting for me.
"What took you so long?"
"Kian."
"Oh"
It was quiet the whole ride there. After ordering Jc asked to go to the mall to buy a new iMac. Walking around for hours I checked the time 8:43 pm.
"What times the party?" I asked.
"10:00pm -3:00 am."
"Jesus."
"Right. Kian wants a huge party."
"Jc."
"Yeah?"
"Ryan."
"Where?"
"Spencer's."
He grabbed my hand. He was holding my hand. He walked me out to the car. "Im driving." He opened the car door open for me, when he got in he started the car and grabbed my hand again... I was confused. But I enjoyed it, After about 10 minutes i scooted over and layed my head on his shoulder because I started to get tired.
"Im sorry" he apologized.
"For what?"
"I brought you to that mall when I shouldn't have. Im sorry"
"Don't apologize. It's not like you knew he was there." I layed my head back on his shoulder. And I was out.

"Y/n?"
"Hmm."
"We're home. And a lot of people are already here."
I didn't want to get up. I felt safe in Jc's arms. I sat up and checked my make up, and it's good. "Okay let's go." I grabbed Jc's hand. Hearing the loud music we walked through the door bumping into people left and right.
"JC!" Ashlynn. Ex girlfriend. Fuck.
"Oh hey." He let go of my hand, I wasn't mad about it but I wasn't happy about it either. I walked away while they talked about who know what.
"Y/n!"
"Oh hey jack."
"You look beautiful."
He slurred his words. Drunk.
"Damnnnnn you're fine."
"Jack you're drunk. Stop."
He grabbed my waist and started to run his hands down my shorts.
"J-jack! Stop please!"
I got a huge flash back from Ryan.
I tried to get jack off me but he was way stronger.
"Let's go upstairs babeee."
He sat down his drink and carried me upstairs to kians room.
"Jack put me down please!"
As soon as he put me down He opened kians door and there was Ashlynn. And Jc having sex.