Chapter four: Secerets

Weeks passed. I haven't heard a thing from Ryan. And me and Jc we doing great. Kian hasn't found out. But me and Jc aren't dating so. Kians having a big party tonight. And guess who he's dating? Madison. I don't really mind but she's kinda my best friend. And its gross when She stays the night for sexual reasons. Jc moved in. He's over 18 so it's legal. He got the room next to mine and our roofs connect so we meet eachother out there every night when the clock hits 12.
"Wanna help me with decorations? It's Halloween." Madison asked.
"Umm. There's already 15 people helping. I know you just wanna talk about you and Kian. I don't care if you date I mean all I hear every night is you two getting it on."
"Thanks and oh um sorry."
"Hey babe" Kian walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"That's my que. Im out." I started to laugh. I think I'm gonna go penny boarding. Walking up to my room I heard someone in there.
"We aren't decorating rooms.."
"It's me babe"
"Oh hey Jc"
He started to make out with me.
"Justin not right now."
"Cmon."
"Maybe some other day."
Me and Jc haven't hooked up yet. Im kinda avoiding it because Ryan. It scares me. And I'm a virgin. I haven't told him that yet.
"Oooookkayyy." He was pouting.
"Big baby." I walked over to my closet and pulled out my penny board tripping over Jc's clothes.
"You like moved into my room."
"You're the one that wants me to cuddle you every night."
"If you don't want to cuddle me, just say it."
"No no no."
"Exactly. Im going penny boarding. Wanna come?"
"Yeah"
We went to go get icecream when I saw Ryan. He had a girl with him.
"Don't worry. Im here."
He held my hand.
3 hours past and it was dark.
"Let's go home. The party started an hour ago."
"Yeah."
On the ride home me and Jc took a picture together and sent it to Ashlynn. Saying:
This is true love.
"You don't have to do that"
"Yes I do."
When we got home we heard the blaring music. Let the party begin.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some vodka. About an hour later I was wasted and Jc disappeared. So I just went to my room to sleep because I was spinning. I walked into my room when arms wrapped around my waist.
"Ah!"
"Shh babe it's just me"
Jc was drunk. In my room.
"I want you." He whispered in my ear.
Being drunk. I didn't tell him no. We started to make out. Pushing me up the wall I could feel his member grow.
"Jc"
"Mmhm."
"Im scared."
"Why? Haven't you done this before?"
"No."
"It's okay. I will be gentle. I will stop if you tell me to."
"Okay."
Kissing my neck gently, Jc ran his hands down my body. He took his shirt off and started to undress me.
"Jump."
I jumped on his hips and we started to make out. Laying me on the bed Jc took my pants off.
"Jc?"
"Yeah baby"
"I just want to do it normal. I don't want any of the eating me out or stuff like that. I just want this over with."
"Okay. Cool with me."
Jc was completely naked. I tried not to stare because I was awkward. His member touching his stomach.
"I-i did that?"
"You do all the time. I've wanted you for so long."
he slid down my panties and hovered over me, kissing my neck while I felt his member drag across my stomach.
I started to get wet. I never knew what being horny felt like until I met Jc. His breath on my neck gave me goose bumps. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. He unclipped my bra and his eyes grew bigger. He began to breath heavily. I gave him the look saying I was ready.
"You sure?"
"Yeah."
Just tell me if you want me to stop.
I nodded.
He slid the tip in.
Half way in i cringed.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah just keep going."
Almost all the way in.
"ow."
"Sorry."
He kissed me to distract me off the pain. He was all the way in and I was almost crying. The pain was terrible and he just kept apologizing.
"I can't hurt you, I gotta stop."
I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"No. Keep going."
"Are you sure?"
"Im positive."
He started to thrust and the pain started to go away. I started to enjoy it. Jc stopped.
"I gotta put a condom on. I didn't put one on so it would hurt less."
"There's blood. Is that normal?"
I kinda freaked out.
"Yeah y/n."
After slipping the condom on he positioned himself the same as before.
"Jc wait"
"Yeah"
"Im starting to like it."
"Good." He grinned.
Pushing back in the pain came back because it was bigger.
"Ow."
"Just give it time to adjust."
He was right. About 5 minutes later it was gone. In approval to go faster i wrap my legs around him and look at him dead in the eye.
"You sure?"
I nodded.
He started to go faster and faster and moans slipped out of my mouth. Thank god the music down stair was loud or everyone would hear me.
"Jc im close"
"Me to."
His thrusts became sloppier. Then we both came at the same time. He just layed their on top of me. Our sweaty bodies were connected. He placed his head on my chest and I began to stroke his sweaty curly hair.
"Are you okay" Jc asked.
"Im great"
"Good"
"Have you ever had sex with a virgin?"
"No"
"Well how was it?"
"Tiring."
We both laugh. We just layed there. Body connected to body.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."