Chapter three: Gone So Quickly

I couldn't believe what I saw.
"Jc?" I started to cry.
"Y/n... It's not what it looks like!"
"Yeah cuz you can magically get naked and fuck her. Whatever im out of here." The tears burned my cheeks. I was so angry. I ran to my room. Unlocked my window and went on the roof and looked at the stars. "Why?" I started to cry. Watching all the people leave when the clock hit 3 was insane. There was a couple fights that were pretty hilarious. "Y/n?" I heard Jc in my room. He couldn't see me so I didn't say anything.
"Jc? Come back baby." I heard Ashlynn.
"No fuck you bitch you made her think we hooked up! Now she's gonna hate me when all of this is you're fault! Go away I don't want to see you again!"
He was furious. By that thought I jumped down and got in my room. Walking right past him I walked to the kitchen hoping to find Kian. I couldn't find him but the house was trashed. I heard moaning... I opened the bathroom door and there was my brother. And my best friend.
"Madison?"
"Umm."
"WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING TERRIBLE HAPPENING TO ME TONIGHT?!" I shouldered Jc who followed me around the house. I went back to my room and grabbed my jacket.
"Where are you going?"
"Why don't you shut the fuck up go finish you're hook up with Ashlynn."
"I swear that's not how it happened! Just let me exp-" I cut him off. I kissed Jc. Hard. And wispered "I hope you think twice next time." Shutting the door behind me tears came back. Jumping in my car I turned the music on to see if it will lift up the mood. Ofcourse not. "Love me like you do, l-l-love me like you do" Ryan. Im gonna make Jc jealous by bringing Ryan home. Driving to Ryan's house I rang on the door bell and ofcourse on a Friday night he was having a party too. Bigger than Kian's. But his lasts till like 6am. "Ryan?" He was playing pole with his other buddies and I grabbed him. "Y/n! I called you! I've been looking everywhere for you." He grinned. I was afraid. What have I done.
"I want you." He whispered.
"You know im a virgin. And I want to keep it that way."
"Not tonight" he grabbed my wrists.
"Ryan that hurts!"
"Bzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzz."
Jc was calling.
"Jc!"
"Y/n? What's wrong?"
"Im at Ryan's!"
"Wtf why are you there?!"
"It doesn't matter he's trying to rape me!
"Im on my way!"
Ryan set down his drink and threw me over his shoulder to carry me to his room.
"Ryan I don't want to do this!"
"Yes you do"
He dropped me on the bed and I tried to get up.
"You're gonna like this."
He layed on top of me and started to take his pants off. I could hear the sound of his buckle come off.
"Get off me!"
He held my hands so I had no way to kick him. So I bit him.
"Ow you bit my hand! Now you're gonna get it"
Forcefully taking my hoodie off I tried to kick him off me and I failed.
"Ryan please!"
He was in just boxers at this point and I was left in my bra and shorts.
"Oooo pink lace I like"
I got one hand free and I scratched his face.
"Dumb bitch! I was gonna be nice and slow for you but not now!"
He took my shorts off and all I could do was scream.
"Help! Please!"
The door flew open.
"Get the fuck off her!"
Jc, and kian flew in and Jc grabbed me while kian took care of Ryan. All I could do is cry.
"Here take my jacket."
"Thanks."
"What happened?"
He walked me to the car. I was in my underwear and bra. It was so awkward.
"He wouldn't get off me. I kept punching and scratching him but he got meaner. If you came in 5 minutes later it would've been to late."
"Im so sorry."
"Thank you for saving me."
I walked into his arms. He hugged me so tight.
"Im so glad you're safe."
"Aye we gotta get out of here!" Kian ran towards the car.
"Why what happened?!"
"Let's just say I kicked his ass and his friends aren't to happy about it."
Oh fuck.
Luckly we got away. When we got home I went to my room to get clothes so it wasn't so awkward.
"Hey. Can we talk?" Jc walked in my room.
"Yeah."
"Ashlynn pulled me into that room and all the sudden I was naked. I drank and I blacked out. I would never do that to you."
"I believe you."
"Good." He smiled
"Jc?"
"Yeah."
"Thank you. Again."
"You're welcome."
He went in for a kiss and all the sudden all you hear is Madison screaming.
"KIAN! OH KIAN"
We just laugh.
"Wtf. Again?"
"Haha gross."
Jc went to leave and ofcourse. I grab his hand.
"Sleep with me tonight?"
"Ofcourse."
We both layed down and the last thing I heard was Jc's voice. Humming Ed Sheeran- Thinking out Loud.