Chapter One- Hello Gossipers... *PLEASE READ RE-WRITTEN VERSION*

Ever had that feeling when you know something interesting but no one else knows? 

Welcome to my life then. 

On a website called Gossips.com (A/N, not a real website, well, not that I know of. It was the first thing that came to mind.) , every person in my school is wondering who 'Little Birdy' is, he or she is the go to gal or guy when it comes to info, gossip and advice. Alas, Little Birdy is a gossip spreader, its whats made him or her so popular. The fact that no one knows who they really are just makes it a million times funnier. Basically, she or he swaps gossip for gossip, secrets for advice, etc etc etc. This has started numerous rumours, fights and accusations, but hey, Little Birdy cant be blamed. These people spill in order to find more out, keeping the gossip flow going I suppose.

If you didnt already guess, I am Little Birdy. 

My motto? 

Little Birdy told you a secret.  

Simple and short, but it gets the point across...

Anyway, people also come to Little Birdy for advice, supplying me sometimes with free gossip, but if its something really serious or personal, my beak is sealed. I never blackmail people, or spite them with their own secrets, that's just too cruel. So instead, I let people deal with whatever is spread and said. I cant be blamed, if you don't want a secret getting out, don't tell people, especially the people of Western Hill High. Our school is filled with clichés, not to mention spilling with gossip. There's a whole page on Gossips.com for each school, one mega page for everyone in a school, (Gossips.com knows if you attend a school, so there's no older-people stalking) and one page for everyone who signs up. Your own page includes a profile, and almost anything else.

How did I manage to make a profile labeled 'LittleBirdyGossipSpreader66' without the school knowing? (After all, no one in my school is named that) Lets just say I am the most amazing hacker ever! ...Probably... 

So I basically hacked the school student accounts, and added a profile named 'LittleBirdyGossipSpreader66', but its sealed tight and disguised so no one notices it or can access it. I can also delete and wipe the system clean of anything I put in straight away, so I'm good. My laptop and iPhone are hacked and sealed so no one can do anything to it, except me of course.

Back to the point, in school, I'm somewhat normal, occasionally getting a taunt or tease from the basketball players, cheerleaders or mean girls. Other than the occasional run-in with someone, I go pretty unnoticed. Perfect. If no one notices me, no one suspects, simple right? Totally. Some people obviously don't like me, but no one wants me to leave, I just offer too much to lose. I post at least one piece of gossip, one picture, one secret, or one video everyday, the times vary.

One of the funniest times was when Cindy Courtney gave me a video of her best friend Mandy Albert smooching Dave Smith, whom Cindy was dating at the time. She asked me to post the video with the caption CHEATER AND CHEERLEADER, THE NEW COUPLE OF LIARS, as Mandy was dating Jack Roberts, and still is. Cindy asked me to tell her a bit of gossip about Mandy if she told me something about Jack Roberts. Apparently, Roberts cheated on Mandy, twice, with two different cheerleaders. I agreed and told Cindy about a few more guys she cheated on Jack with. A day later, Mandy says, and I quote: 

MandyA_TheBabexo<3: @LittleBirdyGossipSpreader66! TAKE THE VIDEO DOWN! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!! CINDY PUKED ON HER FIRST DATE JARED WOODS THEN GOT SO EMBARRASSED, SHE BURST OUT CRYING! AND ANOTHER TIME, SHE PAYED ME $50 TO HELP HER STALK JARED FOR A WEEK AFTER HE STARTED IGNORING HER, I'M TELLING YOU IT WAS HILARIOUS! JUST TAKE DOWN THE VIDEO!