Chapter 4

Y/n POV

After ranboo ended the stream we just kinda sat in silence for a minute but then ranboo spoke up "you don't really think I'm that annoying that you have to babysit me right?" Your heart hurt a little at his tone because of course you knew you were joking and you thought your tone said that you didn't mean what you said but I guess ranboo doesn't "omg ranboo I'm so sorry of course I don't think that I was just being dramatic for the camera" you then added " I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" ranboo looked a little relieved " ok good we should probs head down for dinner now" you nodded and stood up closely followed by ranboo but little did he know you were panicking because it would be awkward if his parents made all of this food for you that you couldn't have. You guys went and sat down at the dinner table when ranboo's mom came in with the food while his father was already seated, you sat and stared at the food for a minute " oh dear it's perfectly safe your dad called and said about your allergy so we made sure to make it safe" you signed in relief before taking some of the food you started to eat it while everyone else did the same. You sat in comfortable silence before Robert spoke up "well y/n i don't think we ever had the pleasure of meeting I'm ranboos dad but you can call me Robert" you nodded showing you understanding before his dad tuned to ranboo and said "son you never told me the neighbours daughter was so cute" you and ranboo blushed really really hard and you knew you were probably a tomato while ranboo was like a beet. "DAD!!" Ranboo yelled while his dad and mother were laughing, you guys continued to eat for a while until you were done and it was about 8:00 so you decided to head home "bye Robert and Angela" ranboos mother then stepped forward and hugged you "bye sweetie remember your welcome here anytime" "thank you" your voice was muffled by the hug but you were sure Angela heard you. After a second you broke away from the hug and tuned to ranboo "see you around ranboo" you then awkwardly hugged him and left.

A 10 minute time skip brought to you by Swiss chalet

You were just chilling when you got a text from ranboo (I forgot to add the part in chapter 2 we're you exchange numbers sorry for the confusion)

Ranboo: hey👋
You: ranboo we just saw each other
Ranboo: I know but I'm bored
You: what do you want me to do about it?
Ranboo: can we FaceTime?
You: fine

Ranboo then calls you to which you respond "hey y/n" "hey ranboo"
you guys then just engaged in some normal convos getting to know each other a little better but during this time you started to get a headache and your stomach felt like killing you. Your hands also proceeded to shake and you tried to brush it off saying that ranboos mom was careful and that you were not glutened (if you don't know what celiac is it's were you can't have wheat barley malt oats or gluten and your stomach will make you throw up and it will be very painful to the point of we're you feel like you would rather die than put up with the pain) but deep down you knew you were going to need to throw up so you just kind of pretended that everything was fine you kept talking to ranboo and you didn't get sick for quite a few minutes even though you were in a lot of pain until you felt it you ran to the bathroom and almost dropped your phone as you threw up in the toilet all you heard from the call was ranboos concern asking if you were okay but you felt like you couldn't speak than ranboo said "I'm coming over right now" all you did was nod before trowing up again. After about a minute you just finished trowing up for the 4th time when you heard ranboo come in the bathroom concern on his face and without saying a word he got some toilet paper and wiped your mouth... then you threw up again he immediately held back your hair while you let it all out you then wiped your mouth again and collapsed on his lap exhausted by the repeating action of throwing up. This continued for 30 minutes before ranboo finally spoke up "y/n why are you throwing up" you could barely form a sentence because of the pain and not to mention the horrible taste in your mouth "I think your...mom wasn't careful enough and I ended up eating something that I shouldn't have" your voice was weak and came out raspy " omg y/n I'm so sorry it makes me feel awful that your going through all this because my parents weren't careful but I'm sure they didn't mean it" ranboo then started to ramble about how he was sure they didn't mean it before you cut him off "ranboo I'm sure...you parents didn't mean it and I'm not blaming them" ranboo then calmed down and then you repeated your throwing up and then collapsing in ranboo for about 2 more hours when your feeling to throw up stopped and then you knew that you could fall asleep peacefully and after only a few minutes of laying in ranboos legs you passed out from exhaustion and escaped the pain of that night to dream land.

Hey my little pickles I started writing this chapter at like noon and now it's like 7pm what can I say other than I procrastinate a lot I just wanted to say that from now on my chapters are going to be a little shorter because I recently sprained my finger because I'm smort and it's a little hard to write but I'm not going to leave you high and dry also I'm going to give you guys a little bit of a spoiler tomorrow I will be doing a different POV also for you amazing pickles you have read this far I want you to comment 'pickled Child' so I know some of you take the time to read this so thanks again my little pickles and another chapter will be out tomorrow so byee