Chapter 12

Hey guys just a quick shout out to Theblack_guyxd for voting on almost all my chapters thank you so much now on with the chapter

Y/n POV

When we finished pacific rim we all looked at each other asking what we should watch now and me and ranboo look at each other misgivingly "uh oh what's that look about" clay asks and we all chuckle a little I then get up and walk and stand really close to clay so our faces are really close "Harry Potter" I say "umm what" clay asks really confused and uncomfortable "you heard me Harry Potter" I say simply smiling at him "umm which one" he asks still really uncomfortable with the situation.I then put my mouth to his ear and say "all of them" I then fall over laughing as does everyone else "omg-ur f-face clay" I try to say in between laughs "oh piss off" he says "ok piss baby" I mumble to myself but everyone hears and we start laughing again "she knows to much....kill her" clay shouts then gets up jokingly and then ranboo stands up and gets in front of him and even thought clay is older ranboo still has about a 3 inch height to him "you talking shit about my gf" ranboo says jokingly threatening "ya cause she's a maniac" dream says jokingly back " I take that as a compliment" I say behind him and we all fall back laughing again "ok we get it your good a impersonating a tea kettle you can stop doing it every 2 seconds clay" I say and he wheezes even harder. We put on all the Harry Potter movies and when we finish them all it was about 11pm so we all headed to bed I gave ranboo a kiss on the cheek and then went up with Niki and minx we all sat on our beds looking at each other " so what time are we going to the mall tomorrow "about 11 so that means we should be up by 8:30 ish so that we can make food and get ready" they say I just nod and try to fall asleep but can't after about 2 hours of tossing and turning I decide to get up and walk over to ranboos room with tubbo and tommy when I walk in I see that tommy and tubbo are asleep but ranboo is sitting up looking at me "can't sleep either" he says and I just nod he then gets out from the blanket and sits at the end. He then pats his lap and i walk over and sit on it. We just lay in comfortable silence he was stroking my hair and eventually I fell asleep in his arms.

I know this chapter is short but it's a double upload POG I love you all make sure to stay healthy