Chapter 7

IMPORTANT READ TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY!!!!
ok so I'm a little lazy and I didn't know what to put for the next few weeks that they hangout so let's just pretend they had that sleepover from last chapter and now this is going to be a knew perspective for a different sleep over that takes place like 2 months after last chapters one

Ranboo POV
y/n was coming over today for another sleep over she said she'd be here in like 20 min so that gives me enough time to shower.
Time skip
I had just got out of the shower and put on some sweatpants when I hear a knock at my door and me being the idiot I was thought it was my mom so I said to come in only to be greeted by non other than y/n "umm do you just always walk around the house without I shirt?" Y/n questions and I could deem my six foot tall ass blushing like crazy "um no I'm sorry I though you were my mom I didn't expect you here for another few min" I respond really shyly "I'll go get a shirt now" I then added "if you must" y/n muttered under her breath but I still heard it if I must what does she mean by that I thought "did you just say what I think you just said" I ask her and she looks really embarrassed "depends on what you think I said" she responds slyly "you know what you said but do you mean it" I said with a smirk at her and now she looked really embarrassed and just stared at the floor "y/n" i say while taking a step closer and taking her hands in my bigger ones "I need to tell you something" we both blurt out at the same time "you go first ranboo" y/n says and I clear my throat "umm y/n I know we've only know each other for a few months but I feel like I've known you forever and I can't keep my feeling hidden anymore"I say really quickly almost as if the words hurt y/n then looks at me to continue on "y/n I really really like you as more than a friend"

Y/n POV

I was stunned never in a million years would I think some famous streamer who's my neighbour would actually like me back "I really like you too ranboo" and before I could say anymore I felt his lips crash into mine they were so soft and warm I immediately melted into the kiss and never wanted to break away. Sadly all good things come to a end when we hear "omg I'm so sorry I'd didn't mean to interrupt I'm leaving right now" from ranboos stunned looking mom she leaves and closes the bedroom door as we turn back to each other and start laughing "y/n will you be my-"yes" I cut him off before he could finish and once again our lips crash into each other we eventually break apart for air and just look at each other smiling "I think we should tell mum and dad that we're together at dinner later" I say and ranboo nods to show he agrees "how about we watch pacific rim" (it's a amazing movie and I'm talking about the first one not the crappy second also I highly recommend watching it) " omg I love that movie yes" I respond and we get popcorn and some blankets and just curl up into each other while watching the movie. About halfway him my favourite scene come on when two characters get into a fight and I scream out with Raleigh "I said apologize to her" (Raleigh is the movie character who says that just to clarify) ranboo gives me a weird look and I start to giggle "what's so funny" he asks "nothing I just really love that line and your face was so funny" I try to say in between giggles. We continue watching the movie and as much as I love the movie I can feel my eyelids drooping and before I know it I'm in dream land.

Hey guys 2 chapters in one day yes I'm just that amazing all I wanted to say is that you should watch pacific rim the first one because it's amazing and second I'm a wimp for Raleigh also I love you all who take the time to read these and I love all of you that don't read this I hope you enjoys this chapter and we're really satisfied with how y/n and ranboo got together and I'll let you get to whatever you have to do now so make sure to drink lots of water get some sleep and remember to eat I love you all my beautiful little pickles😘❤️‍🔥💖💙💛❤️