Chapter 9

TW MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION
Ranboo POV
My heart broke into a million pieces seeing my girlfriend break down all because of my followers I just rocked her back and forth on my lap trying to soothe her but her tears never seemed to end "m-maybe" she stuttered out and I angled myself a little down so that I was looking her in the eye "maybe there r-right m-maybe I s-should k-k-kill myself...it's n-not like a-anyone w-would c-c-care" my heart if possible broke into 30million more pieces and I quickly responded shocked that she didn't know her worth "baby don't say that I would be completely lost if you did that please don't listen to my fandom most of them are jealous 11 year olds that don't know the power of their words never let what they say get to you because I don't know what I would do if you killed yourself I would be lost and so would your dad and everyone who cares about you and your not worthless your amazing and kind and smart and gorgeous and if you think otherwise so help me I will tattoo the words on my arms so that it can remind you everyday how much I care for you and how much your worth" i said hoping she would understand and she looked up at me with her mascara running down her cheeks and her big adorable eyes now could've by tears "what did I do to deserve you" she mumbles into my chest "you existed my darling you just being alive deserved me" we stayed cuddled up for a while and without realizing it I must have fallen asleep with her in my arms.

Hey my little pickles in so sorry for the short chapter I have lost some motivation in this story but I will not  be cancelling it I will try to have a good chapter out in the next few day I love you all and thank you for understanding