Chapter 2

You hesitated for just a minute should I really be doing this you thought but after a second you decided it was worth a shot and you knock three times. The door swung open for you to see none other than ranboo "hello um you never told me your name" your cheeks went a little red from embarrassment "my names Y/n"
Ranboo looked at you for a minute then said " that a nice name well y/n follow me" you nodded and followed ranboo his house was quite nice it had three levels and was a very open and welcoming vibe to it once you got into where you assumed the kitchen was you immediately was wrapped into a hug you tensed for a second but then felt into it. The stranger broke away and then said "sorry dear didn't mean to frighten you" she then turned to ranboo " you never said y/f/n daughter was so pretty" you and ranboo almost in sync turned bright red as you tried to find the correct words " um er thank you miss but um how do you er know my father?"
The stranger turned to me (idk ranboo mother and fathers names are so I'm just going to make them up his mother is Angela and his dad is Robert) " oh please deer call me Angela and you are" " y/n" you hastily said as Angela smirked a little " pretty name to match the pretty face" she said and this time I knew that I was a tomato for sure fortunately ranboo cut "dinners not going to be ready for a while so if you want we can go up to my room and chill there for a bit" you let out a breath of relief before saying " that sounds good to me" you then followed ranboo to what you presumed was his room when you walked in you felt immediately embarked of your room because unlike yours ranboo had some fancy monitors and a perfectly clean floor

 The stranger broke away and then said "sorry dear didn't mean to frighten you" she then turned to ranboo " you never said y/f/n daughter was so pretty" you and ranboo almost in sync turned bright red as you tried to find the correct words " um er...

(What I imagine his set up to look like it probably isn't but just use this to help)
His room was very very nice but then you noticed twitch open and immediately asked if he streams to which he responded with "um er....maybe?" "No way that's so cool what do you stream?" he looked a little nervous but you just brushed that off "um promise you won't make fun" he asks really softly and you almost choked on air when he said that you had always been A nice person so make fun of someone for what they streamed felt like a sin "of course I would never" you said quickly "I stream minecraft" he said really quickly as if the words hurt " I love that game" you said. There was a awkward silence for a minute before he said "do you maybe um want to.....stream with.....me?"