Magic and Technology

Hello guys I wanted to post something a little different with magic and technology. This is the prologue to the story since it is an original story. Please leave some coments because I may add your characters. I will tell you when I want to see the characters. Well on to the story. *hands reader ten cookies*

~Unknown~

Magic in the past was the stuff of the devil and for years people were slaughtered over the idea of magic. Later, people dismissed all magic except for alchemy. After many centuries, children of alchemist had strange powers which was soon classified as prue magic. Children that learned magic, but were not born with magic were regulars, classified as witches or warlocks. 

These children domenated over everyone through population and eventually everyone was using magic, and eventually combined their powers with technology and made flying cars, hoverboards, and many other ingenious devices. Then the Mage Council was founded to control this growth of magic for the fear of someone possesing to much magic; meanwhile, prues that born with to much magic became outcasts. Some were put in strict schools to limit their magic, but many became outcasts.

Years has passed since the magic boom, but now their are only few prures that are born with much magic. The only few pures left are the great magic leaders and their children, but where is all the magic going.

The outcasts are the only ones you can be doing this. They might be using the summoning circle to raise a forgotten foe. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark part of an unknown library a figure puts down a book and their pen. The figure then gets up and leaves the behind hoping someone will find it later. Many years later.