୨4୧

It's actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him

july 16

beomgyu and taehyun had just finished studying and beomgyu had his grades under control now. taehyun didnt need to tutor beomgyu anymore.

"will you be able to have motivation to keep yours grades high without me?"

"probably but you better help my ass if i need it again."

"of course i will. but you're forgetting something."

"what?"

"its the end of our lesson so its time you pay me silly."

oh

"oh.....kay."

beomgyu closed his eyes ans made a kissy face while putting his finger on his cheeks(a/n it pains me to write this im sorry beomgyu)

"cuute~" taehyun coos.
oh he's falling hard for beomgyu.

+x+

beomgyu was in his kitchen trying to learn how to cook. for taehyun obviously.

he was learning? beomgyu had tried to mame cookies but they ended up burnt. it wasnt his fault his oven was confusing. he thought maybe baking wasnt his thing so he made waffles. but what kind of person was supposed to know you need a waffle maker to make waffles. then he tried making pancakes from the batter he had. if he wasnt a try hard and didnt think he could flip the pancake by tossing the pan he could have made something that resembled a pancake. but beomgyu was a little too confident. next on his list was drinks to he tried to make a slushie.

this time he successfully made it. he used a bag filled with ice and salt and another bag with grape juice in it. he shook on inside the other resulting in a bag of frozen juice.

to say beomgyu has been obsessed with making juice slushees is an understatement. it was one of the few times in his life that beomgyu was truly happy and proud of himself.

+x+

july 17

beomgyu had still given up on being nice. he has taehyun and he likes him and all his bitterness why cant everyone else. taehyun told beomgyu that if they dont like beomgyu they are missing out and beomgyu now lives by those words.

if they dont lile me for who i am i dont have to like them i have taehyun thats all i need

beomgyu isnt sure how he feels about taehyun but hes sure he would hate to lose hime.

beomgyu would do anything for taehyun. it sounds crazy but he would kill for taehyun. beomgyu wants taehyun to never leave no matter what.

beomgyu has never has a friend; he doesnt know what its like to have a friend.

+x+

taehyun wants to be friends with beomgyu but knowing him hes scared to be pushed away if he gets to close.

he knows beomgyu doesnt feel worthy of having anyone but himself.

he wants to show beomgyu his worth and tell him he deserves to be loved.

but taehyun doesnt know the older to know how he will react or if he will understand what taehyun says.

taehyun doesnt want to ruin whatever they have. he wants to call him a friend but he knows he cant yet.

nevertheless they act just like friends do just a little less personal they just want to enjoy the others company.

+x+

beomgyu had asked taehyun to hang out with him tonight.

beomgyu took taehyun to his special hill.

"taehyun what are we?" the older asked staring into taehyuns eyes deeply.

taehyun was very flustered he knew he kinda likes the older and it sounds like hes trying to ask him out.

"hyung, it sounds like you think we should kiss." taehyun says kinda giggling the awkwardness away.

"oh, sorry i just want to know if we can be..."

(a/n finishing the chap here so the title fits the next chapter right heh)