୨6୧

I found out that my friends are more the savory type and they weren't too keen on compromising with a nice lemon pie

(a/n you guys are motivating me to write so much right now i was gonna take a break but i will give you words🤲)

july 18

beomgyu and taehyun were walking back to the youngers shared apartment. they chatted about the movies they were gonna watch and the food they were gonna order. taehyun also gave beomgyu short introductions for his friends so he be able to know them better.

beomgyus heart was fluttering with excitement as taehyun knocked on the door. when no one answered they assumed they were out so taehyun used key to get in.

no one ended up being home so taehyun texted his friends to get confirmation. the boys were right and his roommates were just on their way home.

taehyun decided he would wait for his friends before they ordered food but they didnt wait to start a movie. beomgyu and taehyun were laying on the couch on opposite ends their feet meeting at the middle. beomgyu was wearing a pair of taehyuns pajamas as jeans are not nice to relax in.

they picked a sad movie, why? because beomgyu and taehyun were happy and wnated to feel some emotion. if only they knew.

they were about halfway in the movie tears all ready falling. at some point taehyun went into his room to get his very large kookie plushie. (a/n me)

the boys heart the door open so they paused the movie to introduce his friends.

"taehyun were bac- HOW COULD YOU WATCH (sad movie because i dont watch stuff and now you get to use your imagination) WITHOUT ME YOU KNOW ITS MY FAVORITE!" the blonde boy who beomgyu had figured to me huening kai since he was the only blonde one.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO JUST CANE HOME FROM EATING AT MY FAVORITE CAFÈ IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND NOT BRINGING ME ANYTHING!" taehyun said shooting up from the couch and standing on the cushion threatening to jump over the edge onto kai.

"hey hey hey guys dont fight we have guests." soobin stepped in between the younger boys.

"yeah and we can order your cake when we order dinner." the other older boy said.

huening kai and taehyun laughed at the olders attempts at stopping their fighting. they all ended up sitting around the living room. taehyun and beomgyu still on the couch, kai in a chair, and the oldest cuddled on the floor in-front of the tv.

beomgyu was hiding under his blanket ever since the door opened. while he was excited to meet new people he was scared he had left a bad impression from school.

beomgyu was still the same at school, when people said stuff to him he ignored them with a sour look. when people went as far as tryung to hurt beomgyu he would fight back. dont take it wrong, beomgyu doesnt want to be mean, he doesnt want to hurt people, and he knows he could do differently but it takes a lot to do so. beomgyu knows that bullies are just trying to make themselves feel better and they want to feel bigger. beomgyu thinks their stupid. he knows ignoring them and not feeding into their games would ruin their fun and he wouldn't me messed with again. however he knows the bullies are making mistakes and while he feels empathy for other the bullies deserve to be shown their making mistakes. thats just beomgyus views though.

taehyun was the only person who didnt hate beomgyu and saw him as a friend. beomgyu showed his soft sweet side to taehyun. so he can show it to his friends too. right?

the other boys were talking about food thinking maybe beomgyu slept and they would wake him when food came.

thinking beomgyu was sleeping allowed the boys to talk about him.