୨7୧

(a/n i keep forgetting to add the pictures🙈)

july 18

+x+

after the fight taehyun and beomgyu sat on the hill in silence. holding hands. for hours. tears never drying. over looking the bright city. were people had fun. were people had friends. so many people. still they were the only ones for each other.

+x+

after taehyun and beomgyu left soobin locked himself in taehyuns room. he really did care. he didnt want to see the faces of his friend and boyfriend right now. he sobbed cuddling into taehyuns bed.

soobin was the groups mother he was always there he was always understanding. and when soobin needed help taehyun was there. now hes gone and he blames himself.

yes while kai and yeonjun were the ones fighting he still blames himself. he could've helped. he could've tried harder. now taehyun was gone.

kai was in his room while yeonjun was in his and soobins shared one.

yeonjun also blames himself. he didnt stop kai. and he didnt stop himself. he didnt trust taehyun. and he didnt listen to soobin. he wished he could control his anger. but it was all to much. and he was only human.

kai knows he was the worst and he feels worse then ever. he was always nice even when he was mad he could act nice. but he snapped. its not often but when he does he believes everything he says is right and that only he should be heard. but again hes human and like every human he makes mistakes.

they all wish they could've trusted taehyun like they do now. but that doesnt matter. because in the moment they did wrong. like every human does. except they dont realize their being normal humans and maybe for the time being its the best.

they all now feel like they need to do better they need to be better. like humans do.

they all made mistakes and they will fix them but first they must fix themselves. they are not broken but what is not broken can always be better.

its a part of life you grow into a better person everyday. you break yourself down until you become better. but its not easy. you may slip but its easy to get up. you may break a bone but you heal. you might get trapped and feel like there is no escape but you break through. and you may fall into a deep dark hole alone but you can climb yourself out. and after all that you might slip again but you know you can get up you might break another bone but it now knows how to heal and after getting trapped you know your way out and never again will you slip into the dark hole alone.

you have to go through the hard things to know how to not in the future.

you have to get stronger by pushing yourself down until you know how to get up.

and when you make mistakes you know to never do it again.

but its never easy. when you slip you may cry. when you break a bone you may think it will never get better. when you get trapped you may think there is no way out. and when you are alone in a deep dark hole you may think its impossible to climb out. you will wonder what you did to feel the pain. you will convince yourself you deserve the pain. you will think your alone. but your human and you didnt do anything to feel the pain. and you never deserve the pain. and you are never alone.