୨5୧

So I got myself a citrus friend

(a/n its about time i write some more chapters haha. its also christmas eve so take this as your present 🤍)

july 17

"oh, sorry i just want to know if we can be..."

"friends." beomgyu said

taehyun was a bit surprised but he immediately answered.

"of course we can be friends beomgyu." taehyun said giving the older a wide smile.

taehyun and beomgyu were just smiling on the outside but on the inside they were shaking like a five year old on christmas eve.

(a/n or a kpop stan pulling their biases pc)

"we should celebrate hyung!" taehyun broke the sweet silence.

"oh um what kind 'cause im not really into partying or drinking, you know?"

"thats okay we can go for a walk or to an amusement park or we can just hang out at home and stay up haha." taehyun gave beomgyu his ideas.

the two boys still sitting on the ethereal hill started into the sky thinking hard for such a simple thing.

"lets get ice cream and take a walk, tyun. oh is that okay for me to call you um i mean should i just call you your name or uh a different nickname or something.."

"hyung," taehyun interrupted beomgyus ranting.

"you can just call me baby." taehyun said smirking.

beomgyu stuttered surprised by the younger

"w-what?"

"hyung im just kidding," taehyun giggled "you can call me tyun i think its cute."

"okay tyun," beomgyu softly smiled. "you can call me gyu hyung."

the two kept talking the night away and at some point taehyun ended up resting on beomgyus shoulder while beomgyu rested his arm around taehyuns [shoulder].

(a/n im softalso LETS DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY SHBAJ)

+x+

july 18

it was the next day, saturday. taehyun and beomgyu had hung out at the olders playing videos games. it was later in the evening and taehyun had to go home for a bit, after that they met at their local ice cream shop.

taehyun wearing a pair of light washed jeans and a long sleeved white shirt with a fluffy brown jacket that hung to his thighs along with his adorable sweater paws, as for shoes he had on his favorite pair of white slip on vans.

beomgyu was in a simple grey t shirt with a darker grey zip up sweatshirt and the same dark grey colored sweatpants his shoes were black converse because he wanted a pop of "color" as he called it.

the two boys walked to the shops counter and looked at the menu for a good two seconds.

"hello," taehyun said in his soft voice. "i'll have the strawberry cheesecake in a waffle cone."

"and for you sir?" the lady working the counter asked looking towards the older.

"i will have cookies and cream in a waffle cone as well please."

"ok that will be $5.53."

beomgyu handed the worker a five dollar bill two quarters and three pennies.

the worked handed taehyun his ice cream then beomgyu his.

"thank you." taehyun and beomgyu both said.

"have a nice rest of your night." the worker said smiling.

"you too." taehyun replied then turned around to walk towards the park with beomgyu.

(a/n yall know that park felix and changbin went to in their biking vlog imagine that with tyun and gyu)

the boys ate their ice cream occasionally taking pictures of each other and the natural around them.

they had ended up sitting on a bench looking towards the lit up pond.

the pond was beautiful it had small wooden paths around the edges and an arched wooden bridge going trough the middle of the pond. there were flowers, bushes, and other green, brown, and some colorful plants. it was lit with white lights and a bit of purple too. the bridge was decorated with fairly lights and the pond had dimly lit water features. it was most beautiful at night, the current time for the boys.

they had finished their ice cream and were now talking.

"oh hyung, now that we are friends should i introduce you to my friends, you know the ones im roommates with?" taehyun asked the older.

beomgyu nodded his head the thought of having more friends made his heart flutter a bit.

"im not really tired tyun, we should go over to your place and watch movies."

"thats a good idea, im not tired either. oh hyung, you can meet my roommates too then."

+x+

(a/n im apologizing in advance.)

)