୨3୧

(a/n i will never get over smash photos. My book got added to someones list today i cannot put into words on how happy i am.  I promise to work hard for everyone:))

Lemon boy and me started to get along together

july 15

taehyun and beomgyu have been studying with eachother for over one week. beomgyu as usaul was still acting bitterly  but taehyun grew to like it. beomgyu started getting comfoartable with taehyun and enventually opened up a bit.

taehyun understood beomgyu, from his point of view he ws the exact oppiste of beomgyu. taehyun was bad at being mean and saying no to people, other than beomgyu and his friends and family but thats expected.

taehyun life was proceeding as normal, he would hang out with yeonjun, soobin, and huening kai then go home as part ways into their beds. school was normal too he would get good marks in his classes then help beomgyu. when beomgyu would get a good grade taehyun would always suggest to celebrate but the oler denied as per usaul.

beomgyu and taehyuns friend never hung out they saw eachother around school but had never talked, it was okay with beomgyu he didnt need anyone but taehyun.

you may wonder why taehyun is doing all this for beomgyu. is it cause he likes him? no. is it cause the teacher tells him too? no. is it because he wants something in return from him? yes it is.

+x+

beomgyu and taehyun were studying in the libray after class as usaul.

"beomgyu ah" beomgyu looked towards taehyun. "i've been thinking and I think its time you repay me for tutoring you." taehyun spoke.

"if you suggest I tutor you then I think you're a little screwed" beomgyu answered.

"aw gyu you're so cute~, what im suggesting is that after every lesson you have to do aegyo~"

"no"

"cmon beomie~ all you have to do is pout your lips and put little finger hearts on your cheeks"

" im your hyung I shouldn't act cute for you"

"gyuie i've been tutoring you for two weeks cmon~"

"still no, but ill give you something else, ok?"

"fine beomie tell me what it is"

"i'll cook for you"

"DEAL OMG"

+x+

tonight in the choichoikanghuening household beomgyu was over to cook for taehyun. beomgyu didnt know how to cook well but he woud never tell taehyun.  all he had to do was cook i mean it couldnt be that hard right.

...

wrong.

beomgyu had spilled slipped broke and burned, in that order. he was trying to go easy and make classic spaghetti. but he had spiled the sauce on the stovetop and the floor, which resulted in him slipping in the sauce breaking the stirring spoon and pinky finger, and while he was busy pouting in his sauce-covered clothes the sauce on the stove had started burning.
needless to say, beomgyu now had to pay back taehyun with a lot of aegyo.

"beomie hyung~ does your pinky hurt anymore?"

"no"

"beomgyu that wasn't in the script"

"yes taehyun ah~ it feels like I broke it and it's being squished in a brace." beomgyu pouted towards taehyun while dragging a fake tear down his cheek.

"CUUUUUTE, awwwww beomie hyung you're so cute."

"shut up."

"you broke my spoon and made a mess and lied about being able to cook."

"one I didn't say I was able to could I just told you I would, and two I broke my fucking pinky asshole."

+x+

(a/n okay thats all for now i might update later tonight hope your ready for whats about to come.)

)