Done with you ( part three)

Marc's POV:
I went to check on Y/N. I wanted to see if she woke up or not."Good Morning!" I said. "Good Morning" she replied. "Why have you changed your clothes? Are you going somewhere?" I asked giving her a confused and worried look. "Yes! I think I should leave." She said. "But why? And where will you go?" I asked. "I'll stay in some hotel. I'll manage"she said smiling. "Why do you need to stay somewhere else when you can stay here with me? I said. "Please stay!" I said making a cute puppy face. "Okay! Okay! She said. "That's like a good girl" he said.

Y/N
It reminded me of Ney. How he used to say that when I agreed to him. "Where are you lost?"he asked. "Nothing". "Let's go and have breakfast. I made pancakes." "Yummm! I love pancakes." I said smiling. I poured some honey and took a bite of the pancake." How do you manage to cook this well? It's really good." "Hehe. Thanks"he said. "My pleasure." "Don't you have training today?" I asked. "Yeah! I am just gonna leave now. Make yourself home. Okay! Bye." he said."Bye!"

I was lying on the couch and watching television when I heard my phone ring. It was Ney. He was calling me but I didn't pick it up. He sent many messages saying
"Sorry! Please come back. "
"I really miss you. Please come back"

I felt bad for him but I wasn't sure if I should go back to him. I was lost in my thoughts. I could hear somebody ringing the doorbell.I thought it was Marc. But when I opened the door I saw a girl standing there. She was tall and had brown hair. "Yes?" I asked. "I am Anna Marc's girlfriend who are you? she asked. "I am Y/N. I am his friend." I said. "Are you staying at his place?" she asked giving me a mean look. "..um.. No! I just came to see him." I lied. "Oh. Where is he now?" she asked. "He went to training." I could see a guy standing in front of the car and yelling "Anna make it fast." "Yeah! Just coming." she said." Please inform Marc that I was here." She said and made a quick move out of the door.

Marc's POV:
I came back from training and saw Y/N sleeping on the couch. So I just went to the washroom to freshen up. When I came back I saw Y/N on her phone. "Hey!" I said. "Hi. When did you come back?" "Just a while ago." I replied. "Hey! I am really sorry I haven't make lunch. I thought it might taste bad so.... " "Its okay! I'll make something." I said smiling." Okay! I'll help you." She said smiling.
"What should we cook?"I asked. "..um.. Spaghetti and meatballs" she said. "Perfect." "And what about dessert?" Y/N asked. "Chocolate cake!" "Yes! I love chocolate!!!" She said getting excited.

Y/N's POV:
We were done making the spaghetti. Most of it was made by Marc. I just helped him a bit. "Now let's make the cake!!" he said smiling. "Okay! I am gonna make the chocolate mousse. I am pretty good at it." It reminded me of Ney. He used to say that I make the best chocolate mousse in the world. "So,what have you done all day?" he asked." I got so bored. I was just lying on the couch the whole time." "So any news about Neymar..?" "..umm.. He called me and sent me messages saying sorry." "What have you decided? Do you wanna go back to him?" "I don't know. I want to but I don't know if I should." "I saw him today at training. He looked depressed and sad." Marc said. "Really?" I asked."Yes." "I still don't know what I should do" I said." It's all up to you. Do whatever you feel is right for you" " Thanks Marc! I don't know what I would do without you."I said keeping my hand on top of his. "Welcome!" "Okay. Let's leave it. Let's talk about something else." he said. "So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked giving him a curious look. "Nah! Why do you ask?" he lied. "Because I met her today." I said crossing my arms.
"What? Really but how?" "She came here today and luckily I met her. Now tell me why have you lied? I asked. "Because we are gonna break up." he said making a sad face. "I really love her but unfortunately she doesn't. She wants to break up." "Awwww. It's okay. You'll find someone better than her." I said patting his back and trying to console him. "Now let's do our work." I said.

Did you like it? If so then vote and comment. Thanks☺

In this story Anna is fictional. I don't know if she really exists or not.