Done with you (part ten)

Neymar! Oh not again! He appears everywhere! Why?
I started covering my face with my hands. I started getting up. "Hey guys! Let's just leave!" "Why what happened?" Tracy said. "Are you fine?" Marc asked me. "Yeah! I just wanna go home." I said. "Oh! Neymar! How are you?" Tracy said as she saw Neymar. "Oh no!" I murmured. "Oh hey!" Neymar said. "Remember me? I'm Y/N's friend." "Oh!" Neymar said. "Y/N! Why didn't you tell me that Neymar's gonna be here?" "Tracy let's just leave!" I said starting to pull her by her arm. I saw Neymar staring at me. "But why?" "I'll explain later! Let's just go now!" I said. We all got in the car, including Marc. I sat at the front seat beside the driver's seat where Marc was sitting and Stacy sat at the back. "Now will you please explain me what happened?" Tracy asked a bit annoyed. "Please Y/N! Explain me!" "W-we are on a break!" I said. "What? You must be kidding me!" "No! I'm not kidding!" "Wow great! Now what's this? You have started hiding things from me!" "Please try and understand! All of these happened so quick." "Oh! I see! At least you could just call me and..." "I'm so sorry Trace! I'm really sorry!" I said.Tracy didn't say anything. Tracy was dropped at the hotel where she was staying. "Bye Trace!" I said but she didn't reply. I tried to hold back the tears but a few drops just flowed down my cheeks. "Y/N are you fine? Why are you crying?" Marc asked me getting a bit worried. "Don't cry! Be strong" "It just hurts to see your friend getting mad at you. I mean we've been friends for six years and now we both have started to hide things from each other." I said. "Everything will be fine! Okay?" I nodded my head and wiped my tears away.

We reached home. Marc opened the door with the keys. We both silently got inside. It was almost night,so I changed into pajamas and t-shirt. I saw Marc in the kitchen drinking some water out of a bottle. "Hey Y/N! Do you wanna eat something?" "Um.. No. I'm not hungry." "You sure?" "Yeah!"
"Are you fine?" Marc asks me with concern. Without a single word I hugged Marc really tight. I started sobbing.
"Shh...shh..don't cry!" Marc said patting my back. "My life is so messed up! Like everything's getting ruined, my life, my everything." I said sobbing. "Nothing's ruined everything's fine. Everything will be fine. Its just the circumstances.. its just bad time and bad time doesn't lasts longer. Now stop crying and smile." Marc said. I gave him a fake smile. "Thank you for everything." I said. "Oh! Stop thanking me for every single thing." We both started laughing. Then I went to sleep and so did Marc.

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I picked up the call. "Hello!" I said. "Hey! Um.. Its Trace.." "Oh! Hey! Trace!" "Listen,I'm really sorry. Can we just forget all that happened yesterday. Like we're best friends. Why the hell are we even fighting? We are meeting after ages." She said. "I know! I was thinking the same. Let's just forget all that. Okay?" I said. "Yeah sure! By the way wanna hangout?" She asked. "Sure!" "And...bring Marc with you.." "Oh Trace!" I said and we both started laughing. "Okay then let's hangout. Can I come at Marc's?" She said. "Okay then! I'll text you the address." "Okay bye!" "Bye!" I said.