Done with you (part five)

I was standing in front of Marc's car. After while I saw Marc heading towards me. Jordi and Neymar was with him. "Hey!! Y/N. I am sorry I should not have brought you here. I mean you didn't enjoy at all." he said. "No! That's fine." I said giving a fake smile. "I am gonna drop Jordi and Neymar to their home." Marc said. I felt sick. What if Neymar again try talking to me and apologize. I just don't know what I should do.Marc sat in the driver's seat and Jordi sat at the seat beside him. I was sitting at the back seat with Neymar. I tried not looking at him. I was sitting far from him. He was staring at me. I felt so awkward. Neymar came closer to me. He started to put his hand on mine. I shrugged off his hand."Stop it." I whispered. Because I didn't want to make the situation awkward. "Please Y/N! Just one more chance." he said in a low voice. "Whoah!! Looks like the love birds are having some personal talk." Jordi said jokingly "No! Its nothing!" I said.

Jordi was dropped at his place. Now only Neymar was left. "Marc can I come and sit at the front seat." I asked Marc. I saw Neymar he looked heartbroken when I said that. I really felt bad for him. I wanted to cry for doing this to him. Marc looked at me and then Neymar. Then said "Sure." After a while we reached at Neymar' s house. "Bye!" he said without even looking at us. I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I tried my hardest to stop them. "Hey! What's wrong? " Marc said. "No. Its nothing." I said.

We were reached at Marc's place. I got off the car. Marc headed towards his house and I followed after him. He opened the door and we got inside the house. I went to the bedroom. I was very tired and wanted to have a good sleep.