Done with you (part six)

I woke up by hearing the sound of the chirping birds. I had a really good sleep after a long time. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I changed into sweats and shirt. I went towards the living room and saw Marc sleeping on the couch. I decided not to wake him up cause he might be tired. I went to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. I was eating it while I saw Marc walking towards the kitchen. "Good morning!" I said. "Good morning" he replied. "Sorry but you know I can't cook as good as you. So you have to eat cereal." I said feeling a bit embarrassed. "That's alright! It's better to eat cereal than eating a horrible breakfast made by you." he said jokingly. "Hey! Stop teasing me!" I said getting a bit annoyed. I was washing some of the dishes from last night while Marc was making his bowl of cereal. I heard a phone ring. It was Marc's phone. He took his phone out and put it on his ear. He smiled at me before walking out of the kitchen. Marc came back after a few minutes. "Hey I have got an invitation for a party. The whole Barcelona team will be there. Do you wanna come?"

I was thinking if I should say yes or not because Neymar's gonna be there. I don't wanna face him and make mine and his life harder. After thinking a lot I said yes.

"So do you wanna do some shopping for the party?" Marc asked me while eating his cereal. "Yes. I need a dress for the party." I said. "Okay! We can go after lunch or if you want we can go now." he said. "No! That's fine. I can go by myself. You don't need to come with me." I said. "Oh! Why are you being so formal? Why can't you just be frank? I am your friend right ?" he said smiling at me. "I am not being formal and you are not my friend." I said. "What? I am not your friend?" he said giving a confused look. " You are not my friend. You are my really good friend." I said smiling. "So does that mean I can come with you?" "Yes you can." I said smiling. "Okay! Then I'll go change!" he said. "Me too!" I said.

I changed into a blue crop top and jeans and wore my polka dot keds with it. I tied my hair into a ponytail and applied a bit of mascara and a bit of lip gloss. I took my pink handbag and was ready to go.

We both got inside the car. "So where do you wanna shop?" Marc asked. "Umm... The one where I shopped last time." I said. "Okay" Marc said.

We came at a huge shopping mall. It had huge branded stores. I started to search for a dress for the party. I saw many dresses but liked none of them.

I saw a long black dress with golden design at the neck. It caught my eyes immediately. "Marc! I found it." I said looking at the dress with desperate eyes. "Found what?" Marc asked me giving a confusing look. "The dress!" I said. I don't know why but I had an urge to run towards it and grab it from there. "Y/N! Why are you running?" Marc said. I didn't answer.I kept on running. I finally got near the dress. "Wow!" I said. It was so beautiful. I wanted it. Just when I was about to grab the dress I saw a girl holding it.
"Excuse me?" I said politely. "I think I saw the dress first so I get to buy this." I said. "Sorry! I think there's a misunderstanding. I saw it first." she said a bit rudely. "No! I saw it first." I said ."I saw it first so I'm gonna buy it. " she said and grabbed the dress and started walking away. I started following her. I saw Marc behind me.
"Excuse me!" I said while following her. "I saw the dress first." I said. She stood in front of the cashier. "Hey! I saw thefrss first." I said standing beside her. "No! I saw it first so I'm gonna buy it. Let's see how you stop me." She said rudely. I saw Marc staring at me. "Well! The truth is I saw it first so I am suppose to buy it." I said. "Listen..." She was about to say something but was cutt off by someone. "What's wrong Lydia?" he said. It was Neymar. Why is he talking with her? Who is she? I felt my heartbreaking into pieces. "Well I saw this dress first and this lady is saying she saw it first which isn't true." she said pointing her finger at me.
Neymar looked at me. Our eyes met each others. "Y\N..." he said in a low voice which perhaps only I heard. "I'm gonna buy this dress and my boyfriend's gonna pay for it." she said. Boyfriend? What does she mean? Neymar already forgot me? My eyes started getting watery but I tried my best to stop them. I started to walk away from there. "Y/N" I heard Marc calling out my name.
"Y/N are you okay?" Marc asked looking worried. "I am fine" I said smiling weakly. Marc soon embraced me into a tight hug.

Neymar's POV:
I saw Y/N. She was heartbroken. I felt terrible for doing that to her. I agree that Lydia is my girlfriend. I don't actually love her. She is like a rebound. I still love Y/N. I saw Marc hugging her. How terrible I felt. I know Y/N is not dating anybody. Damn! How much I miss her. I want her back. I was cutt off by Lydia. "What's wrong? Why are you so lost?" she asked. "No! Nothing!" I said. "Okay! Then let's go."

In this story Lydia is fictional. Vote and comment if you like it.
Thank you!