Done with you (part seven)

Y/N's POV:
I was crying. I was crying so bad. "Shh! Don't cry!" Marc aid holding me tightly. "It's okay. It's his loss that he's losing someone like you. I mean look at you. You're perfect." he said. "No! I'm not perfect. If I would have been perfect then he wouldn't forget me this easily. How could he do this? We haven't break up yet." I said while tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Y/N! Stop crying. It'll be fine." he said. "Everything will be alright." Marc said trying to console me. "Now let's find a dress for you." he said. "Okay!" I said wiping my tears away and faking a smile.

I finally bought a dress. It was a long dark blue dress with some black design on the back. It was beautiful but it was not as gorgeous as the black one.

After the shopping Marc and I went to a pizza restaurant to eat. We both were really hungry. We both ordered our pizzas. I took a bite of my pizza slice. "You like pizza?" Marc asked me taking a bite of his pizza slice. "Yes! I love pizza." I said taking a big bite of my slice. We were done eating.

"Oh! Finally!" Marc said as he entered his house. "I don't know why but I am really tired today." he said sitting on the couch. "Yeah! Me too! Sorry. It's my fault. You did a lot of hard work today on finding me the dress. Thanks a lot for that." I said smiling at him. "Nah! I didn't do anything. All I did was following you. You found the dress for yourself I didn't." he said. I don't know why but I felt like I really needed to thank Marc for everything he did for me."Thanks a lot." I said and hugged Marc." Thanks for being there whenever I needed you.You are an amazing friend." I said holding him really tight. I pulled away from the hug. We both were looking deep into each others eyes. I could feel Marc coming closer to my lips. I turned away from him. "um... I need to shower! I have to get ready for the party! Or else we'll be late!" I said trying to avoid the awkwardness. "Yeah! Me too! I'll just go." Marc said and left from there.

Marc's POV:
My heart was beating so hard. What was I about to do? I was about to kiss Y/N but why? Did I started liking her? No! She's just a good friend and she still loves Neymar. I should just forget about it.

Y/N's POV:
What was Marc about to kiss me? I was feeling so awkward thinking about that incident. I thought we were just good friends. Maybe we are good friends. Maybe it's not what I'm thinking.Then why was he about to kiss me? He never said that he loves me. I always thought he loves me like a friend. Maybe he does or maybe he doesn't. Ughh... All these thoughts were killing me. The cold water was flowing down my body. I put some shampoo on my head. I started rubbing my head with both my hands. Then I stood under the shower and washed away the shampoo from my hair. I put some body wash on my body. Then I stood under the shower and let the cold water flow down my body. I wrapped a towel on my body and walked out of the bathroom. I dried my hair and put on my dress that I bought for the party. I applied a bit of mascara. I put on a vibrant red lipstick. I curled some of the ends of my hair. I put on my black high heels and took my black purse. I was ready. I saw Marc wearing his tie. He was doing it in the wrong way. Then he got frustrated and threw it on the couch. "Hey! What's wrong?" I asked. "Ughh.. I don't know how to wear this thing." he said. "I can help you." I said and grabbed the tie from the couch and walked towards him. I started to tie it around his neck. "I mean how come you not know how to wear a tie. I mean you boys are no less than childrens.Even Ney doesn't know....." I stopped. "Um.. Here you go." I said after finishing it. " Thank you!" Marc said.
"Wow! You look gorgeous!" he said looking at me. "Thank you!" I said a bit shyly. We both walked out of the door and headed towards the car.

We finally reached at the party. Marc got down of the car and held the door open for me. I slowly got out of the car. We both walked inside the huge building. I could hear loud music. Everybody was dancing. I could spot Pique and Jordi from far. Marc started walking between the crowd and I was following him. It was so difficult to keep up with Marc because of the crowd.

"Hey! How are you both?" Pique said hugging Marc and then me.
"I'm fine. What about you? " I asked. "Yeah! I'm fine." Pique replied. "That's great!" I said. "Y/N do you want a drink?" Marc asked me. "um... No...thanks." I said. "Are you fine?" Marc asked with a worried face. "Yeah!" I replied. "Are you sure?" Marc asked. "Yes! No need to worry about me. You go enjoy. I'll sit there." I said pointing towards a seat at the bar. "Okay then. Tell me if you need any help." Marc said before joining his friends.

It's been one hour since I have been sitting there all alone watching people. Marc always kept asking me if I needed something. I was thinking about Neymar. He was suppose to be here. But why haven't he come yet? Why am I even thinking about him? Is it like I wanna see him? My thoughts were distracted by a girl who sat right next to my seat. She was wearing a short dress. I looked at her. She looked familiar but I just couldn't figure out who she is. Finally I recognized her. It's Neymar's new girlfriend. Ughh..
Why is she here? It's obvious that Neymar brought her here. I turned back to see Neymar. I saw him. He was looking as hot as usual. "Hey! I've seen you somewhere!" the girl said all of a sudden. "Wait! Are you that girl from the shopping mall?" she asked. "What?" I said pretending to be unaware of what she was talking about. "Are you not the one who had a fight with me about the dress?" she asked. "um... Yeah!" I said. I felt so awkward. I am not good at lying. "Oh!" she said. I got up from my seat and started walking away from there to avoid the awkwardness. I was walking fast. "Ouch!" I said as bumped into someone I fell down on the ground."Y/N! Are you fine?" I heard a familiar voice. Neymar. He lifted me up. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He asked with a worried face. "Yeah I'm fine." I said looking at him. I got up. Neymar was holding me. He took me to some room. A restroom maybe. "Thanks." I said and sat on the bed. He sat right next to me. "Y/N! I am really sorry for all the pain that I have caused you.I know its hard for you to forgive me. I think you have moved on in your life and I'll move on too." he said. "Sorry!" he said. I immediately smashed my lips onto his. We were kissing each other passionately. I could hear the door open as we were kissing. Someone was standing at the door. It was Marc. "Sorry!" Marc said and left.

Marc's POV:
"Sorry!" I said and left from there. Why am I feeling so bad seeing them kissing each other? Why? I always wanted them to be together. Then why do I feel so bad? I went to the bar. "Hey mate! You fine?" Dani asked. "um...yeah!" I replied faking a smile. "You look a bit tensed!" Dani said. "No! Its nothing!" I lied. "Okay" he said and left. I ordered some vodka.

Y/N's POV:
I kissed Neymar after so long. I started to feel awkward because I was the one who kissed before.I got up from the bed."I'm sorry!" I said and immediately walked out of the room. I tried my hardest to control my tears. Neymar has a girlfriend and he said sorry and said that he will try to move on in his life. He doesn't love me anymore. He doesn't.

Neymar's POV:
Y/N kissed me. That means she still loves me. I still have chances of getting her back. I still love her and I want her back.

Lydia is fictional in this story.

Feel free to vote and comment.