Done with you (part two)

Y/N's POV:
Marc Bartra
What was I doing there? How did I come here? I was thinking to myself

Marc what am I doing here? How did you find me? How long have I been here? I said getting worried."Shh! Calm down!" "I was walking by the park today and luckily I found you there! he said smiling. "Thank you!" I said and smiled back. "Welcome! Now tell me what happened between the two of you. "Nothing serious"I said faking a smile.I think I should leave now. Bye!" I said while walking towards his bedroom door. "Stop! Don't try hiding it from me.You know you just can't hide anything from me" he said while gripping my wrist. I stopped and told him all the story. I really could not hide anything from him. He is like my best friend and I almost share everything with him. "Don't cry it's gonna be alright."
he said hugging me and patting my back. "Now let's go and eat something. You must be hungry!" he said. "A lot" I said smiling. He made some cheese pasta. Believe me it was the best thing that I could eat at that moment. "You cook well!" I said smiling at him. "Do you like it?" "Yesssss! Its delicious!" I said putting some in my mouth. "Glad that you liked it." We were done eating.Now it was time to sleep. I really felt bad that Marc had to sleep on the couch because of me. I felt like I was causing problems for him. So I decided that I would leave the very next morning.