Chapter 14

"C'mon, let's go visit my brother." You held onto him for dear life, arriving at the beach. Surprisingly, you didn't throw up." I told you that you'll her used to it." Figment sounded really relieved, was it because you didn't feel sick anymore? Meh, you will think of it later when you arrive at Fable's place.

" He lives behind a waterfall." You said calmly." Yes, there is a cave behind the waterfall where I used to live with him. That was about sixteen years ago." He shrugged his shoulders, you looking at him with a very confused face. He just looked at you for a second before starting to go behind the waterfall and climbing the rocks by using his tentacles, you following after him." How did I agree to this? I never knew he lived behind a waterfall." You muttered, sounding like a whisper." Took you long enough." You didn't realize that you reached your destination, your thoughts having passed the time." Hey! I don't have wings or anything to fly!" You playfully exclaimed, him chuckling softly." Brother? What are you doing here?" A familiar voice asked." Oh, we wanted to make sure that you were okay! You won't mind if we spend the night here, will you?" His eyes shone bright." I don't mind at all! Come, I'll show you where you'll be sleeping." The scar on his wing caught your attention, concerning you but you'll focus on that later. You followed him to see VERY comfy material in one of the carved out dens, super excited to spend the night with him." This is where you'll be staying! My nest is just across from you're nest!" You decided to talk to him." Hey, Fable?" He looked up at you, Figment distracted by the fluffy material." Can I talk with you in private?" He nodded his head, Figment not seeming to notice you going outside." Can I bandage your wing? If I don't then there will be an infection, if there's an infection then you will die." He nodded at your reasoning. You led him to the river below and started cleaning his wounds, getting some herbs to help heal his wing." Try not to use your wing for a minimum of three days, it will help your wing heal faster." He opened his one wing and wrapped it around you, taking it as a sort of hug." Thank you, Y/n." You smiled and returned the hug." Your welcome, Fable." You let go of the hug and went back to the cave, seeing Figment still distracted by the fluffy material.

That night, you slept on the material while the two brothers caught up with each other. When you woke up, you were held by tentacles and a wing. You blushed while the two creatures kept you warm, preventing you from getting up. You decided to...

Stay still?
Yes
No

Go back to sleep?
Yes
No

Try to wake them up?
Yes
No

Pretend that nothing is happening?
Yes
No

The choice is yours~ Choose wisely my dear reader.