Chapter 1

"Family meeting now!" Uncle yelled out as he walked into his nephews' mansion. He patted the golden retriever Max who came running out of a room down the hall and then continued heading to the living room where he knew they would join in.

"Hello Uncle," his nephew Owen Blackbourne said a few seconds later after walking into the room while cleaning his glasses. His steel grey eyes shown with curiosity. "What brings you by?"

"A possible job for all fourteen of you," Uncle said as he held up a packet.

"Hey Uncle," he looked up to see his two only biological nephews walk in side by side. The other twelve were their best friends so they became his nephews as well.

"The rest will be here in a second," The dark brown haired and dark brown muscular guy said while the blonde haired brown eyed model guy nodded. These two were the complete opposites, that it was hard to believe that they were half brothers at times.

"North," Uncle said to the dark haired man with the scowl on his face, "smile a little." North rolled his eyes while his brother smirked. "Lucian, up to more pranks?"

"Not right now," Luke shook his head. "So what's the job?"

"I will discuss it when everyone comes in," Uncle shook his head.

"We are here," Kota Lee said as the rest of the group came in and dispersed around the large living room. "What kind of job do you have?"

"Well, it's actually multiple ones for all of you if the rumors are true," Uncle said opening the packet, "and they all are for the same person. Skye Winters." He dumped out various photos of the singer that were taken of the press. Her brown eyes looked happy but they could tell she was hiding something as well. She had long black hair that reached down to her waist and she seemed to love to wear blue jeans and rock band or anime shirts with converse or vans.

"The singer?" Gabriel Coleman asked moving his brown hair out of his face, his blue eyes sparkling with excitement. "Are you fucking serious?"

Uncle nodded, "Let me place a call real quick," He said grabbing his phone.

(Meanwhile in Oklahoma out in a tiny town in the country by the Cimmaron River)

Skye looked up from the blank notepad in curiosity when her phone started ringing. She picked it up, "Hello?" she asked in confusion since she didn't recognize the number.

"Hello Dear, it's Uncle," he smiled softly as he put his phone on speaker. "I got a message that you would like to talk to me?"

"Oh hey Uncle," She beamed as she pulled her knees up to her chest, "do I really call you Uncle?"

He chuckled, "yes, everyone calls me that so it's not a problem. So, what I can do for you?" he asked.

"I heard you are the go to man for privacy and for getting things done in an emergency and right now I need both of those," She pouted. "I know I sound pathetic but I really need your help with like a billion things that all seem to have hit at once and I can't risk them being released to the public."

"Not a problem," Uncle said watching his nephews become even more intrigued. "Why don't you tell me what is going on?"

"Where do I even start?" She sniffled as she tried to blink back tears, "I don't even feel like I can trust talking on my phone honestly."

"Okay," Uncle nodded. "I want you to go and buy a brand new phone right now, send me a text from it then when I respond send me the address and then power it off. Once I get your address, I will get my nephews and we will come to your house. Two of them specialize in security and computers, they will do a sweep to check your security as well as all of your electronics. I also have a few other nephews that will check your property to ensure it is safe. Once they ensure it is, we will talk, will that work?"

"How many nephews do you have?" She let out a giggle. "I just need to make sure you have plenty since my property and house is kind of large."

"I have fourteen," Uncle chuckled at her gasp.

"Okay, I have plenty of space, thank you," she wiped away a tear. "I really appreciate this."

"Of course Dear, now go do as I instructed," he said and she said she would and hung up.

(Back at the Blackbourne Mansion)

"Interesting," Raven the tall Russian with brown eyes and dark hair said folding his arms over his chest.

"What is going on?" North asked. "I thought she was getting ready to go on tour. Everything from the press made it seem like she was doing great."

"I thought you weren't a fan of hers," Luke smirked so North punched him in the arm.

"Behave you two," Uncle scolded. "She goes through a great deal to keep it looking that way but it doesn't seem like that is the truth. Now we just have to wait for her call."