Chapter 46

"Share Raven," Corey smirked as he, Axel, and Marc continued stripping.

Raven rolled them over and smiled as Skye gasped then started riding his cock. "That's it Kitten," Raven growled as he squeezed her hips.

"Raven," She moaned as she dug her nails into his chest.

"Share Raven," Corey chuckled as he came over to them and moved her hair off her neck then started kissing where he could. "That's it Sweetie," Corey encouraged as he lined his dick up with Raven's and slowly stretched into her pussy with Raven's as well.

"Oh fuck," She gasped as she stilled feeling both of their cocks enter her. "Oh my god."

"Like Kitten?" Raven smirked as he slowly eased out then back in her. "Like both cocks in pussy?"

"Yes," She gasped, "Please, feels so good, please."

"Good Sweetie," Corey groaned, "So good Skye. Such a good girl taking both of our cocks. Do you want more Sweetie?"

"More?" She asked as Corey gently held her throat.

"Open up Doll," Axel smirked as he held his cock in front of her mouth. She smiled and started sucking. "Damn Doll, you are so good."

"Here you go Beautiful," Marc took of her hands and slid his throbbing dick into it. She started stroking it while bouncing on Raven and Corey's cocks and sucking on Axel's dick as well. "That's it Beautiful, just like that. Fuck you are good."

"So good," Raven, Corey, and Axel moaned at the same time.

She moaned even more when Marc reached over and smacked her ass. "Oh Beautiful likes spanking," he chuckled as he smacked her again making her moan again.

"Fuck," Corey groaned as he tightened his grip on her throat.

"Hmmmm," She clenched down and squeezed Marc's cock even tighter while stroking him faster.

"Doll, I'm going to," Axel warned and she released Marc to cup Axel's balls and gently squeeze. "Shit," he groaned erupting into her mouth making her swallow. Axel kissed her forehead and smiled as she looked up at him happily.

"Can I have another please?" She asked looking at Marc.

"Of course Beautiful," He smirked as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. He chuckled as he watched her bounce while Raven and Corey increased their thrusts. He stuck his leaking cock on her tongue and she moaned as she started sucking him off as well.

"Fuck that feels so good," Marc groaned as he wove his fingers into her hair and started fucking her mouth faster.

"So fucking good," Corey groaned as he slapped her ass.

"Kitten," Raven warned as he tightened his grip on her hips. She knew she would have marks there in a few hours and she relished knowing it.

She moaned as she clenched down feeling the tingles start to coat her body.

"Cum," Raven demanded as he and Corey erupted in her. She clutched Raven's body while Marc shot into her mouth and she orgasmed at feeling them coat her insides.

"Fuck Beautiful that was perfect," Marc gasped as he kissed her forehead and tried to catch his breath.

"So perfect," Corey smiled as he kissed her neck and slowly pulled out of her.

"Perfect Wife," Raven smiled as he held her closer feeling her shaking. "Perfect Wife."

She hummed as her teeth started chattering and she held her hand out shaking. "We are right here Sweetie," Corey smiled getting into bed with Raven and her.

She whined making Axel and Marc chuckle and kiss her head, "We are still here," Axel said coming out of the bathroom, "let's get you all cleaned up then we can cuddle."

She hummed when she felt them cover her up with a very soft blanket that soothed her body then kiss her again. "Sleep Beautiful, we will still be here when you wake, promise."

Skye drifted off to sleep hearing them talk softly about places to visit later. She sighed in happiness when she felt them move but made sure to keep touching her. The darkness soon took over her and she welcomed it knowing she was safe and sound.

Voices pierced the darkness and she slowly started to wake hearing her men talking around her. She liked that, knowing the men were hers. She no longer questioned it or feared it. Now she was curious about what they were saying.

"How is she?" Owen asked softly.

"Still sleeping," Corey answered back while gently holding her hand. "But she did amazing taking four of us at once. She is perfect."

"We knew that already," Nathan said softly.

"So when am I getting a fruit cup or ring?" She asked as she sat up and stretched. "Do I get a pretty little collar as well?"