Chapter 36

"Hey," they said in unison.

"I was just about done getting snacks and I found a few new board games for Game Night tonight," She said pointing to her cart.

"Game Night?" Eric scoffed sarcastically. "You are still trying to do that crap?"

"She no try," Raven growled. "We play games spend time together."

"Come on Raven," She said placing her hand on his arm. "Why don't you come with me and see if there's a game I might have overlooked? You can see the ones I can't reach on top."

"Da Kitten," he nodded as Corey came over and helped lift her onto his back making her squeal and laugh. "Hold tight Kitten I got you."

"Excuse us," Owen said staring down Eric as the rest of the team besides Silas and Nathan walked past Eric. Eric tried to stare back but eventually broke the stare and walked away. Owen fixed his cufflinks then the three of them went to find the group.

"Raven and Corey took her home," Kota whispered as he looked over the board games. "She was trying to stay strong but was starting to tremble. Raven was muttering in Russian so North drove. Corey said he will monitor everything that will be uploaded soon." He grabbed a couple of board games he knew she didn't have and a few puzzles as well then they went to pay for everything.

"How is she?" Victor asked as they came inside.

"Laying down," Corey said as he typed away on his laptop. "Has a headache."

"I'll bring her something," Sean said as he headed for the stairs. A couple of minutes later he came back down, "She's not in her room. Is she in one of ours?"

"What?" Corey asked looking up from his laptop. "Raven laid her down in her bed."

"She's not in there," Sean shook his head. "Where is she?"

Everyone went their separate ways looking for her. "Call the band NOW!" North shouted when they couldn't find her.

"Go back to her room," Jennifer said calmy, "look at the back wall of her closet."

"What about it?" Brandon asked.

"Push on the back wall then pull on it," Steve said. "Let us know if she isn't there, then we will go looking for her in a couple of other places."

"Holy shit," Brandon said as Nathan pulled on the shelves to reveal that it was actually a hidden door. Steve ended the call and Kota put his phone away while they walked into another room.

Brandon hit Silas on the arm and pointed to where she was curled up on the couch in front of them and on the wall was an image of the pink sands of Elafonisi. "While it is more beautiful in person, it is very crowded from all the tourists," Silas said calmly as he came over and sat beside her. "If you want privacy I can take you to my home island of Karpathos which is hidden away and show you the emerald waters of Apella Beach."

"Or where I grew up on Ithaca Island," North said softly. "You would like the archaeological museums there in the capital of Vathy."

Another picture popped up and Sean grinned, "Osaka Castle is very beautiful to visit," he said. "You should visit the Tokyo National Museum since you like Japanese artwork and also archaeological stuff."

"Da," Raven nodded, "I show St. Petersburg Peter and Paul Cathedral, show Romanov family."

"Do you want to go travel for a bit Ten?" Kota asked as he came around to face her.

"I can't leave Jennifer and the guys right now," She said hoarsely. "Please leave me alone."

"We would bring them with us of course," Sean said. "That way I can keep an eye on her and we can travel for bit without having to have the crazy tour hours. You deserve it. Come on, let us show you the world through our eyes and our secret non tourist spots."

"You're just saying that because of today and because I'm slipping," She said hoarsely. "You never would have suggested if you hadn't found me in here and seen these pictures."

"Nyet," Raven said shaking his head.

"We actually had a list of places to show you when you go on your next world tour," Kota said pulling out his phone and showed her the list. "We added extra days to show you all the good places but we also didn't want to rush you through them so I was trying to figure it all out."

"But this trip would be better because it won't be rushed," Owen said. "Let's go on a trip."

"Come on Girl," Jennifer said as she and the guys came in, "Let's go before the baby arrives. You know everything will change once it gets here. Let's go see the world as carefree adults before everything revolves around our miracle, please?"

"How would we even find a plane that would take us everywhere and hold everyone?" She asked scoffing. "Or places that would hold all of us? There is too much to plan for such a trip, it's just a farfetched dream and we have to be realistic. We may be famous but that's for like billionaires."

"Lucky for you we are," Owen smirked.

"What?" Skye and Jennifer asked in shock.

"We use Father's plane," Raven shrugged. "Mother happy I come home."

"Your father has a private plane?" Steve asked.

"His father is the mafia king of Russia," Corey whispered.

"What the fuck?" Steve asked in shock.

"Da," Raven shrugged like it was no big deal. "Mother happy grandbaby spoil."

"She will know I am not with you, right?" Jennifer asked. "And did you just say your father is the mafia king of all of Russia?"

"Da," Raven nodded. "You belong Steve, you Kitten's family so you my family, so Mother spoil baby."

"I think you just got claimed by all of them Girl," Jennifer whispered as she followed Skye out of the room and outside to the garden.

"And to think I haven't even been asked or given a ring or damn fruit cup," She scoffed as she sat on the bench and looked up to the stars. "This is too much, my mind is racing with a million different things and my heart is just hurting it's actually burning. Everything is just too much right now."

"Then just sit out here with me and watch the stars," Jennifer said as she looked back and noticed that Matt and Kevin was moving everyone back inside. "Talk to me when you are ready."