Grassy feilds and flowers

"Are you ok?" Kageyama asked, seeing how Tanaka had the same expression from when he was trying to confess. "Yeah I'm fine,"
"Are you sure?" He asked, feeling Tanakas forehead.

"Yes I'm fine," Tanaka chuckled, removing Tobio's hand from his forehead. Kageyama used his other hand to check his forehead.

"Tobio i'm fine," which was the truth, he was fine but there was just one question he wants to ask. "Willyougoonadatewithme?" He quietly and quickly asks, feeling embarrassed. "I mean it's probably too early to ask anyway, it doesn't matter. Forget it,"

"What did you say?" His tone managed to come out meaner than he intended, making Tanaka feel worse.

"I said forget it,"
"But-"
"It doesn't matter,"
"But it might matter to me?"
"No 'cause it sounds stupid,"  Kageyama just didn't understand what he meant by that. "I won't make fun of you," which was true, he's not going to make fun of him unless he does it in a joking way.

Tanaka sighed. "All I said was, would you like to go on a date with me?" He muttered the last part, still thinking it sounds stupid.

Tanaka saw excitement on Tobio's face, though it left as quickly as it arrived. "I'm not a fan of public spaces," he quietly admitted, thinking that he had disappointed Tanaka somehow.

"Oh that's fine," Tanaka said in a positive tone. "I don't really like places that are too loud or cold," Tanaka nodded. "Yeah no problem and even if it is a cold place, I'll bring a jacket for you," he spoke, ruffling Kageyama's hair.

he continued to ramble and Tanaka continued to listen to him. Tobio could be talking about the best ways to murder someone for all he cared and he would still sit there and listen.

"Yeah sure, whatever you want," Tanaka was just happy that he gets to go on a date with him, no matter the time or place.