The Date

"Where are you going?" Ukai asked, seeing that one of his children looked relatively decent: black jeans, a black long sleeved turtleneck and white socks, about to walk out of the house.

"A walk," he replied. Which wasn't unusual, especially when he gets stressed or irritated. "Your gonna get cold, here," he threw one of his jumpers he had left there earlier and threw it at him.

Kageyama put it on tied the laces of his shoes, walked out and rolled up the sleeves. He felt a presence from behind but ignored it, like he usually would.

"Oh my god!" He yelled, feel someone's arm sling around his shoulder. Looking next to him he realised who it was. "Oh sorry," Tanaka apologised, continuing to walk. Eyeing him up and down.

"You don't actually know where we're going do you?" Tobio questioned. "Pft, of course I know where we're going,"

"Is it people-y?"
"No,"
"Is it loud?"
"No,"
"Are you gonna murder me?"
"Maybe,"
"Is it far?"
"Not really,"
"Is-" "No more questions," Tanaka spoke, chuckling.

"But-" "it's not going to be a surprise if you keep asking questions now is it?" He gave a small kiss on his cheek, not noticing that Tobio's face brightened and stopped all movements other than walking.

They made it over to wherever Tanaka was taking him or he think he did anyway. Kageyamas eyes were closed and wouldn't let him open them. He led Tobio into some sort of structure and up some ladder, careful of his footing so he doesn't fall.

"You can open your eyes now," Kageyama reluctantly open them, only to find that they were on a kind of roof.

They were sitting on a blanket that was comfortable enough, several pillows around them, candles in lanterns and fairy lights to light up the place.

"So you are going to murder me and distract me with the pretty lights," Tobio joked, not knowing what to say.

"I can't tell, do you like it or not?" Tanaka was getting nervous from the lack of words. "Mhm," and a nod was the only response that was given.

"This is really nice," he says, taking his shoes off and lying down on the blanket and pillows to look up at the sky, pulling the sleeves of his jumper down.

"It is?" Tanaka asked feeling proud of himself for coming up with all of it, especially by himself-well a little help from google. 

"Yeah, it's really nice," Tobio answered, still staring up at the sky. "I also bought extra clothes warm clothes for when you get cold," seeing that his face was already a little pink and the sleeves of his jumper were down.

"Don't you mean if?" Kageyama asks. "No, when," Tanaka replies. "You wanna feel my hands?" Tobio questioned, poking his stomach, already laughing. "No, I'm good,"

"Are you sure?" Tanaka nods, trying to grab his hands to stop him from poking him with his cold hands.

"But are you sure?" Tobio says, laughing when Tanaka finally grabs ahold of both hands. "Yeah I think I am," he used his free hand and tapped his nose.

"One second," Tanaka suddenly says, disappearing into the room below them. "Did I do something?" Kageyama asks himself, feeling a little creeped out alone up on the roof by himself in the darkness that surrounded him.

"Here," Tanaka says, coming back up from below them and dumping some sort of big cloth in front of them.

"It's a blanket," he states when he started unfolding it. "Thank you," he says after Tanaka put a beanie on him.

"I know I'm probably not saying or showing it, but this is so-it's like-it's-" "it's okay, I understand," Tanaka interrupted with a smile he can't see as they were both looking up at the deep blue sky, twinkling stars above them.

"The moon looks pretty tonight, don't you think?" Tobio asks among the silence, turning to face him.

Tanaka gives him a soft smile in return. "Yeah it is," he replies, agreeing.