First trial

The 15 head down an elevator shaft, none of them can believe that someone killed Emma Magorobi the ultimate actress.

Monokuma: "to explain the rules one more time, you need to find the killer, the blackened if you may. The spotless vs the blackened. If you find the blackened, only they'll be punished, if you don't, all the spotless will be punished."

MonoDread: "OH YEAH IM READY TO WATCH THIS GO DOWN!"

Trent: "ok let's start off with what we know, seems like there was a weapon involved, a clean one was found at the scene of the crime."

Starr: "let me take a look at it." She says looking at the weapon. "As I thought." She says.

Charles: "what did you think?"

Starr: "that it's definitely a sickle."

Raphael: "how do you know this much about weapons?"

Starr: "I'm the ultimate soldier for a reason, more than one reason." She mutters

Trent: "and a weapon of the same type was in her throat."

Travis: "but who the fuck, would she even attack?"

Ruby: "or more likely, who would attack her?"

Betsy: "five bucks it was Christopher."

Christopher: "the hell what are you talking about?"

Betsy: "I bet you did it, ultimate black mailer."

Christopher: "Is that seriously Why you think I did it? Because I'm a black mailer?"

Chad: "easy, let's think our way through this."

Burn: "I say we just vote out Christopher, he's clearly guilty."

Christopher: "WHAT!"

Raphael: "no, we don't want to vote on a feeling."

Ruby: "I agree with my brother."

Monokuma: "ooohhh debate time!"

The platforms all rise up, on the right side are those defending Christopher being Trent, Starr, Victor, chad, Raphael, Ruby, Christopher(though he can't say anything in this case) and Hudsyn. The left side is everyone else convinced he did it.

Burn: "What does it matter chances are he did it"

Trent: Victor

Victor: "the chance will be proven useless
if we don't think this through the entire way.

McKenna: "I'm not entirely sure on that, what more evidence do we need?"

Trent: Raphael

Raphael: "if you looked through the full crime scene, you could see some extra evidence."

Travis: "bro it was obviously him, he isn't fucking defending himself."

Trent: chad

Chad: "that's because the rules prevents him, if he could I bet he would defend himself."

Betsy: "I can see right through him! I know he did it!"

Trent: I got this

Trent: "you're only saying that because you don't like the guy."

Mikako: "does it really matter? You could be defending the actual killer."