Second trial

Everyone went down to the trial site, as they did they saw the signs they did last time, alongside the new one of Mikakos face with a red x across it. Everyone stood in the podiums like usual

MonoHawk: "aww yeah I'm ready for this, let's get this on the road fuckas."

MonoRage: "hell yeah bro."

MonoPimp: "I'm ready to say this, I'm also willing to wager bets, any takers?"

MonoRage: "hello yeah bro I'm up for that action, $10 that it's the guy that keeps going on about money!"

Victor: "hey!"

Trent: "focus guys, let's just, look at what we can solve."

Chad: "I agree, who's starting off than?"

Trent: "Mikakos body was found in the kitchen, who went into the kitchen with her?"

Starr, Victor, Hudsyn, and Christopher raise their hands.

Trent: "so you guys are most likely the blackened, but, it's not guaranteed that it's one of you guys."

Starr: "yeah, anyone could've done it, the method of killing was likely that trap we found."

Betsy: "wait what trap?"

Victor: "during the investigation, Starr and I found mechanisms for a trap, we saw some rope tied to it and we found the knife that was used to stab Mikako on impact tied to the end."

Starr: "yep, we did, and Victor is definitely smarter than he looks, which isn't saying much."

Victor: "what do you mean by that?"

Christopher: "once again, I'm in the hot seat aren't i?"

McKenna: "unfortunately yes."

Maxx: "but I don't think it was Christopher who activated the trap, he doesn't seem like the type to even make one."

Ruby: "but you know who would make a trap?"

Travis: "who is it?"

Ruby: "burn, dudes always shifty, and honestly psychotic."

Burn: "thanks for the compliment sunshine." He winks at her.

Travis grabs his bat ready to pound burn into the ground.

Burn: "I'll admit, I made the trap, but I'm not the culprit here."

Hudsyn: "to hell with that, you made the trap, you are the blackened by default."

Travis: "I'm fucking inclined to agree."

Ruby: "yeah I'm with these two, it has to be Burn, he made the device anyway."

Monokuma: "oh yes, a split decision it's time for a DEBATE SCRUM!"

Everyone goes into the air and onto the left or right. The ones on the left wanting to vote burn as the actual culprit are Hudsyn, Ruby, Travis, Charles, McKenna, and Maxx. The ones on the right saying to wait are Trent, Chad, Starr, Victor, Christopher, and Betsy. Burn sits out considering he's in the hot seat.

McKenna: "he's the one that built the trap, it's so obvious!"

Trent: Starr

Starr: "but he never entered the kitchen."

Hudsyn: "so what he didn't enter the kitchen? Why does that matter?"