Prison day

A group of 16 people woke up in a prison, everyone in their own cells. Suddenly, each cell opened one by one, allowing everyone to exit. A guy walks out of his cell holding a camera, he's still dazed and surprised. This young mans name is Trent Emily, the ultimate filmmaker. "Ow my head hurts." Trent complains. As he walks around, Trent meets a girl in a mask and walks over. "Hey there." Trent says waving, the girl in question just stares. "Uhhh hello? My name is Trent Emily the ultimate filmmaker." Trent says. "Ok, my name is McKenna Sundell, the ultimate artist." McKenna says. "Nice to meet you." Trent says. McKenna goes quiet again. Trent walks away. 'Guess she's not the chatty type.' He thinks to himself.

As Trent keeps walking, he sees a few other people. One of them is wearing a purple jacket with a black tie, he's next to a girl with red hair and a sleeveless shirt. The two are talking. "Bro stop, I'm not a little girl anymore." The girl says. "But sis, we're in a prison and, that thing, do you know it? Because I sure as hell do." The male asks. "I have no idea what you're talking about." The girl says. Trent waves to them and the guy gets in front of the girl. "Woah I don't want any trouble." Trent says. "Oh yeah?" The male asks. "Yeah, names Trent Emily, ultimate filmmaker." Trent says. "Well I'm Ruby Atkin, I'm the ultimate photographer." Ruby says. "So sophisticated sis, Anyways names Raphael." Raphael says. "So you're not saying a talent or anything?" Trent asks. "Nice to fucking meetcha too." Raphael says. Trent just looks confused and he leaves the two alone.

'So far this place just has weird people.' Trent thinks to himself as he looks around. Than he sees someone else talking with a few people. As Trent walks over one of the three look at him and points her gun at him. "Freeze if you know what's good for you." The girl says. Trent freezes. One of the guys walks over to the girl and tells her to lower her gun. "Hey sorry about that, this girl is a bit defensive." The tallest guy says. "I mean I have the right, I'm in a prison." The girl says. "That's true, but still don't be so mean to people, I mean not everyone is a criminal here." The tall guy says. "Fair, sorry, names Starr Ross, ultimate soldier." Starr says chuckling. "My names Chad, Chad thundercock ultimate Chad." Chad says. The last one waves. "That's mikako kurokawa, ultimate Channeler, she's not that big of a talker." Chad says. "Oh ok." Trent says. Starr just looks at Trent when suddenly. "HELLO EVERYONE IM HERE NOW." A voice calls out. "Oh great not this dingus." Starr says to herself. "What are you talking about?" Trent asks. "The one, the only, Victor Ganador the ultimate Winner is here everyone!" Victor yells only for Starr to slap him across the face. "Shut up and get a life." Starr says. "How can I shut up when the ladies love me." Victor says. Mikako doesn't answer and Starr facepalms. Before things get more awkward Trent leaves them.

Trent keeps wandering around the prison when he finds two people, one of them is yelling and the other is staying calm. "Shut the fuck up old man." The guy shades yells at the older guy. "Please sir, we don't want to cause a ruckus, it's unwise in this situation." The older man says. "SHUT THE HELL UP WERE IN FUCKING PRISON!" The guy with shades says as he tries to beat up the older man. A guy with green gloves stops him however. "You know, we're in prison most likely because of outbursts such as what you've just done." The other guy says. "Whatever the fuck you say." The other guy says. "What the..." Trent says just confused. The three see him and wave. "Oh where's my manners, I'm Charles Huckle, the ultimate priest." Charles says. "Nice to meet you, I'm Trent Emily ultimate filmmaker." Trent says. "Nice to meet you than, I'm Christopher Lopez, ultimate Blackmailer." Christopher says. "Blackmailer my ass, how the hell did you get in here if you're smart?" The guy with shades asks. "I have my reasons for being here." Christopher says. The guy shakes his head. "Whatever, names Travis fletcher, ultimate gangster, nice to fucking meet ya." Travis says.

Trent backs away from the three, honestly feeling rather tense considering, everything that he's been through and, would rather not deal with chaos, however, that gets cut short when he sees someone burning everything in their path. "Yo can you stop?" Trent asks the person. The person looks at Trent and chuckles. "I'm the ultimate pyromaniac, of course not." The guy says. "Oh Jesus." Trent says. "Is there anything you'd like to go as?" Trent asks hesitantly. "Call me BURN." The crazy pyro says. "Ok than burn." Trent says leaving and going to laying down.